Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i was someone who was into sports and played them

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I look around my school and see constant reminders of chads success and stacys cheering, how happy they are, how the teachers like athletic students more, how your parents would be proud that you do something like sports, how you could hang out with other players, be popular, get a girlfriend. I suck at sports and dont know the first thing about them (never took a interest and no one wanted to play with me) and will never get to have fond memories of high school football and life of success, like chads and normans have and tell to their kids, which they also get to have

Not too late. Delete some of your records from previous schools , get a boyish look and larp as a teen. Join hs again

Crazy advice , But it could work

im glad i played sports for a bit

Last edited:
Sports were legit for statusmaxxing but for slaying? Not really tbh. I knew lots of ugly dudes who were weird AF in football, at least at my high school.

Biggest slayer I knew was some skater stoner kid who kind of resembled marlon brando. Dude fucked like 8 different girls who were literally friends with each other.

Solo sports are where its at. Learn to box or learn some MMA. It does give you a confidence boost.

Myself I use to Skateboard, also played Lacrosse in High School and basketball when i was in like 5th grade.

Sports pretty much put your physical genetics on display being able to out do someone physically is symbolic of dominance chad is competitive and wants to win females like winners. when most of your success comes from a damn computer screen no one is their to observe it unless e sports but thats high level people like to see success and thats what sports and athletics display

I played baseball for 2 years in elementary school

:feelsrope:

Never played sports

It will only help if you are chadlite or maybe avg, I played rugby and was in a running club(quite a cuck club), look where I am now