Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was smarter

• Thread starter Autist.Belgrade
  • Start date
Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
When I see high IQ threads and discussions (they're rare but they do exist) on here I wish I was able to make threads like them and actually engage in them. I'd love to be able to make a Must-Read thread at some point. I feel like I've really fell off intellectually since I was a kid when I actually felt like I was ahead of the curve for my age group but nowadays I feel like an average midwit.

I feel like part of it is due to my general lack of motivation in life and that origins from my depression and lack of hope. I wanna try become more knowledgeable and actually be able to research and relay interesting and useful information.

It's in our biology to thing great of ourselves. Everyone thinks they are high iq

It's in our biology to thing great of ourselves. Everyone thinks they are high iq
I remember reading somewhere that when polled the majority of people thought they were smarter than the average person.

I have an extremely low IQ and I dont think ive seen any threads I didn’t understand

You can ALWAYS get more smarter (knowledgeable). I'm not sure that IQ (intelligence) can be improved though.

I have an extremely low IQ and I dont think ive seen any threads I didn’t understand
I can understand them but I never have anything interesting to add to them and I couldn't come up with them myself. Doesn't apply to the majority of threads on here though.

You can ALWAYS get more smarter (knowledgeable). I'm not sure that IQ (intelligence) can be improved though.
Yeah you have a baseline level of intelligence which entails to your ability to learn, understand and problem solve but everyone can still gain knowledge regardless of this.

I think you can fake it a bit tbh. Just practice IQ tests or math problems until you rewire your brain to think a certain way. Now of course you will still have your baseline capacity but you can atleast mask your low IQ

I think you can fake it a bit tbh. Just practice IQ tests or math problems until you rewire your brain to think a certain way
You could definitely practice IQ test questions in order to get a higher IQ score but that wouldn't necessarily improve your genetic learning ability.

You could definitely practice IQ test questions in order to get a higher IQ score but that wouldn't necessarily improve your genetic learning ability.
True, the point of this is simply to mask your mediocre or low IQ

Same here if i had the smarts i would probably go on youtube and actually be able to elaborate a-lot more on my life more deeply i would probably make lolcow documentaries because i’ve been told i have a good voice so i would’ve done that instead i would actually be passionate about something at least lol

Exactly.

Last edited:
I started losing braincels as soon as HS was ending from the trauma of getting rejected, losing friends, making enemies, etc. Then working for like 10 years straight to earn money (moneymaxxing), fused with alcoholism, my brain just started rotting away. Idk how people can keep their head straight when you basically do the same shit every day and are mentally stagnant. No amount of "extra curricular activities" was going to fix my brain at that point... especially since now... I'm semi-insane.

Same here if i had the smarts i would probably go on youtube and actually be able to elaborate a-lot more on my life more deeply i would probably make lolcow documentaries because i’ve been told i have a good voice so i would’ve done that instead i would actually be passionate about something at least lol
My voice sounds very aspie and monotone but I was told once by one of my teachers in school that I had a good voice for youtube lol. My voice is pretty deep but despite that I don't think it's really that good of a trait for me because I got made fun of for how monotone I sounded.

I started losing braincels as soon as HS was ending from the trauma of getting rejected, losing friends, making enemies, etc. Then working for like 10 years straight to earn money (moneymaxxing), fused with alcoholism, my brain just started rotting away. Idk how people can keep their head straight when you basically do the same shit every day and are mentally stagnant. No amount of "extra curricular activities" was going to fix my brain at that point... especially since now... I'm semi-insane.
It was as soon as high school started for me I feel like. I feel like I've gotten even dumber since

It was as soon as high school started for me I feel like. I feel like I've gotten even dumber since
I really do you think you just get dumber, honestly. Once you're out of school, you only have so many options left... less stimulation, less people around, working day in and day out, you get bored of your parents quite quickly and even if you had friends, they just disappear out of your life and move on without you - they could give two shit's about you.

I really do think HS / college years are your peak years, but only because of socialization, because once that's over... you're on your own. No wonder people go crazy / brain-rot starts developing. This is why people turn to drugs or suicide before the age of 30. I read some statistic of people offing themselves only 5 years after initially finishing school... a lot of people you went to school with couldn't handle the "real life" and just off'd themselves to get it over with. I don't blame 'em really... unless you have a plan, life is pretty useless after HS.

Me high honor student and made deans list.

3859.jpg

My voice sounds very aspie and monotone but I was told once by one of my teachers in school that I had a good voice for youtube lol. My voice is pretty deep but despite that I don't think it's really that good of a trait for me because I got made fun of for how monotone I sounded.
I never got made fun of for how i sounded the only time i did was before puberty because i had a very very high pitched voice lol but then i hit 12 and my voice was pretty much developed by then i’d say imo my voice just sounds boring but hey atleast it’s easier to make friends on discord due to my voice not sounding subhuman other than a high iq would be nice to have i could’ve landed me a good 9-5 job at intel or Microsoft in computer engineering

When I see high IQ threads and discussions (they're rare but they do exist) on here I wish I was able to make threads like them and actually engage in them. I'd love to be able to make a Must-Read thread at some point
I genuinely think you could tbh, I always enjoy reading your threads since I know you put in effort to them which I always appreciate

Best thing to do, is utilize what you do know & perhaps try to research stuff relating to the blackpill which interests you. In a way, it's kinda like writing an essay for college.
. I feel like I've really fell off intellectually since I was a kid when I actually felt like I was ahead of the curve for my age group but nowadays I feel like an average midwit.
Tbh, I feel that iv'e lost my "drive" to actually learn & do well in school.
I feel like part of it is due to my general lack of motivation in life and that origins from my depression and lack of hope. I wanna try become more knowledgeable and actually be able to research and relay interesting and useful information.
Same here, which is why I'm trying to read more

But honestly man, you do have the potential to make a good thread here: Try researching stuff related to the blackpill as I said, and then use docs to make an outline. If you're good at math, that's something you have an edge over me on.
I still didn't make any must read threads though
You could, I liked that one thread you did

Part of the reason I try & make high-IQ or engaging threads, is to inspire others: Overall, we seem to be regressing as a species, and so perhaps I can serve as a counterweight to it. Of course, I know it won't solve anything, but I just want to sort of "stand" so to speak against the brain rot which has crippled individuals thinking capacity even more.
I can understand them but I never have anything interesting to add to them and I couldn't come up with them myself. Doesn't apply to the majority of threads on here though.
I feel that LDARing in general takes away from our cognitive functions, as well as that of our drive to even engage.

I genuinely think you could tbh, I always enjoy reading your threads since I know you put in effort to them which I always appreciate

Best thing to do, is utilize what you do know & perhaps try to research stuff relating to the blackpill which interests you. In a way, it's kinda like writing an essay for college.

Tbh, I feel that iv'e lost my "drive" to actually learn & do well in school.

Same here, which is why I'm trying to read more

But honestly man, you do have the potential to make a good thread here: Try researching stuff related to the blackpill as I said, and then use docs to make an outline. If you're good at math, that's something you have an edge over me on.

You could, I liked that one thread you did

Part of the reason I try & make high-IQ or engaging threads, is to inspire others: Overall, we seem to be regressing as a species, and so perhaps I can serve as a counterweight to it. Of course, I know it won't solve anything, but I just want to sort of "stand" so to speak against the brain rot which has crippled individuals thinking capacity even more.

I feel that LDARing in general takes away from our cognitive functions, as well as that of our drive to even engage.
Thanks for the advice

Not being able to make high-effort threads just means you're lazy.

Replace "smarter" with "taller and better looking" and you still have the same problem.

Can you spot the problem?

Wisdom mogs intelligence/IQ/smarts/however you want to call it

When I see high IQ threads and discussions (they're rare but they do exist) on here I wish I was able to make threads like them and actually engage in them. I'd love to be able to make a Must-Read thread at some point. I feel like I've really fell off intellectually since I was a kid when I actually felt like I was ahead of the curve for my age group but nowadays I feel like an average midwit.

I don’t need iq to contribute, my experiences alone can be half this forum and it would be thriving.

Just make a HQ post for it to be buried under thousands of peepeepoopooposts bro