Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was shorter

S

shibo

Officer
Well i wont say my height but i have severe anxiety when groups of people look at me and with my height it triggers my anxiety so much cause of how noticeable it is and such so i wish i was a normal height like 5 7

Last edited:
Wtf? You wouldn't say that shit if you were really blackpilled though, unless you're 7'0.....

Chad Problems

Yes it is bit weird but just imagine having panic attacks from a group of people looking at you. Now that everyday cause of your height

Height can make you go from somebody who would be invisible in public to somebody who's noticed, and that's a bad thing if you're sub4.

I've never heard anyone say "I wish I was shorter"

Same, this is like a billionaire in the 1st world wishing they lived in some 3rd world slum broke AF.

Tbh lanklets don't get enough attention in the community. They can gymcel volcel, but ya know it's hard, I think they could use more exposure.

But also, yea man, just bulk, the fuck.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Tbh lanklets don't get enough attention in the community. They can gymcel volcel, but ya know it's hard, I think they could use more exposure.

But also, yea man, just bulk, the fuck.
I have food disorder which causes me to vomit eating alot of foods. I am very skinny

manlets live life on debug mode tbh

I have food disorder which causes me to vomit eating alot of foods. I am very skinny

This "food disorder" better not be called "I pussy out and stick a finger in my mouth and vomit".

Also, fine, don't eat a lot then, space out throughout the day.

You can ascend you cunt, don't be disrespecting folks that can't now.
Tall overrated. Girls like face and height not only height

That's because they're so selective tall is a necessary condition as opposed to a sufficient one, manlets don't past the first fucking filter bro.

Wtf? You wouldn't say that shit if you were really blackpilled though, unless you're 7'0.....
Lmao this. Even 7 foot isn’t too tall tho tbh. Height is that one thing that doesn’t really have a naturally occurring upper limit. If you have enough frame to not look hilarious, you can even be 8 feet and have world record SMV

OP what do u think about donating a couple inches of your femurs to me? I could really use them bro. I’m a manlet

Major cope. I’d kill to be a 7 foot tall broad shouldered brick skulled violent psychopathic killer with 10” wrists, 12” dick, 8” zygos, 36” shoulders and fist 6” wide.

i get it, manlets can look up skirts and see punani easier than a human. a manlet incel will see more IRL punani than an incel human

Major cope. I’d kill to be a 7 foot tall broad shouldered brick skulled violent psychopathic killer with 10” wrists, 12” dick, 8” zygos, 36” shoulders and fist 6” wide.
7 feet is way too tall man. Tbh the line for too tall is 6 6

Just another instance of greycels getting their opinions critiqued harshly just for being new tbh. But yeah some people would kill to be taller OP so this is very controversial. The people calling you a LARP are just hazing though.

7 feet is way too tall man. Tbh the line for too tall is 6 6
Angus MacAskill. 7’9” with normal proportions. Looks like a tribal warlord, probabaly fucked a different guy’s oneitis every hour from puberty until his death.

33CC744E 48C6 49A7 A472 B48588E546B2

There is no such thing as too tall. The taller you are, the more dangerous you are. That’s all that matters.

Angus MacAskill. 7’9” with normal proportions. Looks like a tribal warlord, probabaly fucked a different guy’s oneitis every hour from puberty until his death.

View attachment 85773

There is no such thing as too tall. The taller you are, the more dangerous you are. That’s all that matters.
Definitely a thing as too tall.. even girls say it

Definitely a thing as too tall.. even girls say it
But they all dream about having one night stands with professional NBA players. Yeah they’re high status, but if they were “too tall” it would hurt their SMV and foids wouldn’t really want them as much.. but instead, almost all NBA players are fucking the instagrammiest of the Instagram hoes. The foids with the highest hip to waist ratios, the fattest asses, the most facial surgeries frauding the highest perceived serum estrogen with the most followers..

The hotter the girl, the taller/higher fighting success her boyfriend. That’s basically how it goes from what I’ve noticed.

Girls are probabaly thinking of lanklets when they think of “too tall” heights.

But they all dream about having one night stands with professional NBA players. Yeah they’re high status, but if they were “too tall” it would hurt their SMV and foids wouldn’t really want them as much.. but instead, almost all NBA players are fucking the instagrammiest of the Instagram hoes. The foids with the highest hip to waist ratios, the fattest asses, the most facial surgeries frauding the highest perceived serum estrogen with the most followers..

The hotter the girl, the taller/higher fighting success her boyfriend. That’s basically how it goes from what I’ve noticed.

Girls are probabaly thinking of lanklets when they think of “too tall” heights.
Nba players have status fame and wealth too also there ripped

Strong manlet trollbait game.

Dude, what do you mean you wish to be shorter?

If you are above 6ft 5 this only applies and I doubt you are.

I wish you knew how to use the subjunctive mood.

You definitely wouldn't once you would experience it.

Lol at coming onto this forum with that problem. Kinda rubbing it in folks faces. Whats next, feeling sad cause loads of Staceys won't stop sucking your dick? My heart bleeds for you.

bragmaxxing, you are going to be banned in a few moments, also shitpost, say bye youngcel, fakecel, tallcel

xn5vogyton38yxnn.jpg

Height doesn't mean much if you're lightspeed ugly.
A pretty face won't save you if you're midget.
Foids these days don't have to compromise on anything, they want it all and they get it in any quantity they want.