Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was ShartimusPrime

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He's a YouTuber that gets a fuckload of money just by reviewing toys and action figures and making bad jokes. By the number of subs + money that Hasbro and all toy companies pay him for doing reviews I bet he's rich.

He sounds like a soy boy

Because I like action figures and reviewing them is easy, you just show them and say what you like and you don't like, the quality, price, etc. So I could make my hobby my work and that would be great but it's not gonna happen :feelsrope:

Because I like action figures and reviewing them is easy, you just show them and say what you like and you don't like, the quality, price, etc. So I could make my hobby my work and that would be great but it's not gonna happen :feelsrope:
You're going to have to review shitty toys that are clickbait for kids.

fair enough tbh

I wish i was dead