Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was severely autistic

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
If I was severely autistic, unable to understand any social standards, my life would be better.

Perks of being a full blown autismo:

- Take your pants down in public and shake your weiner around. You have 0 inhib and nothing will stop you from just “being yourself”

- You can be a NEET and live with your parents without being labeled as a lazy disgrace.

- People pity you and avoid you in general. This means you’re not really a worthy target for bullying. (Even if you did get bullied, you wouldn’t understand much of it)

- Hulk-like retard strength

- You have people taking care of you all the time

- Your life expectancy is probably 40 years so you can be NEET and die before your parents do. You get to escape hell early.

- Fantasizing about having sex with cartoons must be a lot more vivid/real.

- If you’re lucky, you would find something meaningful to put your autism IQ into.

You know it’s completely over when being severely autisic is a better reality.

Yet you wouldn't have the chance feel liberated or the like because of it. God only knows what kind of hellscape vortexes the minds of those people are.

Yet you wouldn't have the chance feel liberated or the like because of it. God only knows what kind of hellscape vortexes the minds of those people are.
My mind is hellbound as it is. If I could be an autistic NEET, my life would be fine. Nobody to interrupt me from playing video games and jacking off. I’ll be away from society forever.

Watch some anime and your brain will be permanently retarded in no time.

yeah ignorance is bliss