Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i was Scandinavian

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
britbongs are such disgusting, dirty, ugly, stupid creatures.
unlike scandinavians though, scandinvians are tall and beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes.

@lu.jones @Pancakecel @EnglishCel

britbongs are such disgusting, dirty, ugly, stupid creatures.
unlike scandinavians though, scandinvians are tall and beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Agree

I just wish i wasn't mixed-race

I thought most Scandinavians where brown these days?

I thought most Scandinavians where brown these days?
i meant ACTUAL scandinavians.
scandinavians are not black or brown, they are white, as scandinavia should be.

i meant ACTUAL scandinavians.
scandinavians are not black or brown.
I know but seriously most of the people in the UK look like shit.

I know but seriously most of the people in the UK look like shit.
what do you expect from these retards?
they think their better than everybody because of their faggy, annoying accents.

what do you expect from these retards?
they think their better than everybody because of their faggy, annoying accents.
Almost no-one in Britain has the accent your thinking of.

Almost no-one in Britain has the accent your thinking of.
i speak with a surrey accent and i sound like a pompous faggot.
srsly, i posted vids on threads where i spoke

I wish for many things, I could day dream about them forever

I agree, they're all tall gigamoggers

I agree, they're all tall gigamoggers
their also descended from vikings and vikings were pretty based.
these lads went around killing, raping, looting and invading whoever the fuck they wanted.
they even when ER on britbongs and beat them too becauser britbongs were pussyholes back then and still are jfl

i speak with a surrey accent and i sound like a pompous faggot.
srsly, i posted vids on threads where i spoke
I don't have an accent like most of the people that surround me where I live even though I have lived in the same place almost my whole life. I think it is because I was a very socially isolated child so most of the speech I heard was from people on the internet.

their also descended from vikings and vikings were pretty based.
these lads went around killing, raping, looting and invading whoever the fuck they wanted.
they even when ER on britbongs and beat them too becauser britbongs were pussyholes back then and still are jfl
Scots are the closest britbongs to Scandinavians and even they get mogged by them, but doesn't matter now since the joos put migrants in their country like the rest of europe.

Scots are the closest britbongs to Scandinavians and even they get mogged by them, but doesn't matter now since the joos put migrants in their country like the rest of europe.
comparing scots to the english is like saying whats better: a week old shit or a month old shit.

i remember seeing that shitskin prime minister the scots have where he was sperging out over scotland being too white jfl.
if this dumb nigger was in japan, he'd be sperging out over it being too asian too!

comparing scots to the english is like saying whats better: a week old shit or a month old shit.

i remember seeing that shitskin prime minister the scots have where he was sperging out over scotland being too white jfl.
if this dumb nigger was in japan, he'd be sperging out over it being too asian too!
lmao Hamza Yusuf not only was he a shitskin but he was a Muslim too, jfl why are you in a white country if you hate how white it is.

lmao Hamza Yusuf not only was he a shitskin but he was a Muslim too, jfl why are you in a white country if you hate how white it is.
muslims and shitskins aren't known for their high IQs.
then again, neither are scots tbh, not that britbongs are any better.

Speaking of Japan, they've recently been the latest victim of mass-immigration, the jeets have been finding tokyo quite comfy lately

Gonna eat some goyslop burgers, I made some really nice onion and beef burgers yesterday with cheese
Sounds delicious except for the onion I don't know how people eat those things.

Speaking of Japan, they've recently been the latest victim of mass-immigration, the jeets have been finding tokyo quite comfy lately
same with korea, this is what you get when your country get westernized.
they'll impose their own cucked, kike culture onto your people.
its great that vietnam defeated the US during the vietnam war tbh.
if they lost, they would have been a US puppet state like with japan and korea.
same with afghanistan, its better off being ruled by the taliban.

I just hate onions no matter how they are cooked. They taste horrendous.
You brits are so white like vampires you cant take an onion, Reads like an open book.

I wish
muslims and shitskins aren't known for their high IQs.
then again, neither are scots tbh, not that britbongs are any better.
Scots had many inventions

their countries mog the rest of the west too. being a scand chad is the easiest life you could get