Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was pretty

S

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
-
I should have blonde or black soft straight hair with blue eyes and pale skin or tan skin, it fits my dark personality but nah instead I look like a chilean cole miner
I don't even give a fuck about foids or landing them, it's my face, it should be an expression of my soul, but no I look like some guy who's in some white girl dms like ''show booba pls''
يا خرا

Dude wants to be a foid lol

If male masculine speech its called handsome

Pretty is feminine
You know what I mean, like ''dark angel'' looking cause that's what I am on the inside, IDgaf about muh handsome or whatever
I don't mean in the faggy way, forget that bullshit

Dowhhhnload 1

??

I'm a blonde. It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

You know what I mean, like ''dark angel'' looking cause that's what I am on the inside, IDgaf about muh handsome or whatever
Speak english so i can understand you

Speak english so i can understand you
it's not about being feminine, I still wannabe rugged, tall, wide frame have scars, just a pretty face on it like ''lucifer'' reincarnated or some bullshit
english enough for you?
Based, Now i dont have to waste energy adding you myself.
changed my mind

Your soul isn't pretty enough

Improve your pERsonality, inkwell

You know what I mean, like ''dark angel'' looking cause that's what I am on the inside
tfw goth

is your name Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, by any chance?

you watching too much anime just like many other beancels, that said you can have the dark mysterious luciferian looks with plastic surgery, losing body fat percentage (work out), and proper diet (low carb). If you're a shortcel like me get height surgery.

Your soul isn't pretty enough

Improve your pERsonality, inkwell
:foidSoy:

a little gay but i think i get what you mean. foids love that young pretty boy shit but you better get masculine as you age.

a little gay but i think i get what you mean. foids love that young pretty boy shit but you better get masculine as you age.
I just wanna look beautiful, my soul doesn't deserve this face, i got sewer pipe worker face

lali hoo
you watching too much anime just like many other beancels, that said you can have the dark mysterious luciferian looks with plastic surgery, losing body fat percentage (work out), and proper diet (low carb). If you're a shortcel like me get height surgery.

:foidSoy:
Nah I don't watch anime anymore, I'm too old, 24, I used to though but I only watched the good shit, yk jojo, devilman, berserk and neon genesis, I just woke up today and had that vision of what I wished to look like, then looked in the mirror and went ER in my head
I'm probably describing it bad, it's not really this faggy, it's just a beautiful " dark loox" guy face instead of the usual normie chad looks
it's all for me, idgaf what anyone says

you can have the dark mysterious luciferian looks with plastic surgery, losing body fat percentage (work out), and proper diet (low carb)
ease up on the copium fella

Everyone that has called this gay is closeted

Hee iz nat neightive speekar, humoon!
I'm not but I'm fluent

ALright just kill youRsElf all, you guys know what I mean when I say pretty

ease up on the copium fella
im giving you active solutions to try, because being a man means taking actions instead of going ER inside your head and settling for the life of a third world country cole miner farm worker you see on national geographics

im giving you active solutions to try, because being a man means taking actions instead of going ER inside your head
No amount of plastic surgery will give me back an eyeball pal

Once out of the shower and towelled dry I apply the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturiser (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it – preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers – which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starti

Yeah I feel this. I go around thinking I look like this picture of Jordan Barrett —
Idk, inside I feel I radiate this energy, or I at least SHOULD....

But instead I radiate this energy ...
I must be atoning for some grave sin in a past life where my soul manifested this fucked body and face.

Fuck this life, mane.

I wish i could look like brad pitt he’s a good example of being both feminine and masculine looking at the same time

I wish i could look like brad pitt he’s a good example of being both feminine and masculine looking at the same time
it isn't about looking feminine just looking good and mysterious

Once out of the shower and towelled dry I apply the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturiser (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it – preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers – which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starti
..ng. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moistu

..ng. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moistu
Who said this where ?

I DNR anything on this page, not a single letter. what is it about what this intial poster wants here ?