Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was on a road trip with ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-

he had a cool music taste, i think he would be a good travelling partner

he had a cool music taste, i think he would be a good travelling partner

Lol he was just listening to average radio music nothing special there. You just turn the radio on and it will play this music no special music taste finds this music kek.

And he seems like a boring ass traveling partner tbh, he would just complain about his life the whole way. Plus you would have to sleep with one eye open cause he likes to murder incels too kek. The only fun part would be to talk about killing bitches you see on the road to your destination.

Lol he was just listening to average radio music nothing special there. You just turn the radio on and it will play this music no special music taste finds this music kek.

And he seems like a boring ass traveling partner tbh, he would just complain about his life the whole way. Plus you would have to sleep with one eye open cause he likes to murder incels too kek. The only fun part would be to talk about killing bitches you see on the road to your destination.
i dunno i've never head this music on the radio, also obviously i would go with him before completely went fucking insane and full retard, he seemed normal in this video

Elliot would have murdered you

Lmao where the fuck do you hear this on the radio

All I hear is XXXTentacle and all those other generic ass rappers

i would have forced him to wear makeup and wear a wig to suck me off, top tier trap potential

i would have forced him to wear makeup and wear a wig to suck me off, top tier trap potential
LOL, repent for ur homosexuality, stupid faggot

LOL, repent for ur homosexuality, stupid faggot

giphy.gif

i thought jefferey dahmer was cool but he would have sung a song and drilled a hole in my head then fuck my dead body.

All I hear is XXXTentacle

LMAO

anyways just change the fucking station dumbass kek. There is more stations than just hip hop or modern pop stations. The music he is listening were once pop hits too.

LMAO

anyways just change the fucking station dumbass kek. There is more stations than just hip hop or modern pop stations. The music he is listening were once pop hits too.

It's not mainstream though, that's the point

No one would ever know such music nowadays

He seemed like a cool guy tbh.

It's not mainstream though, that's the point

No one would ever know such music nowadays
I knew it kek

its just mainstream 80s song many people know it just don't listen to t actively cause most songs are played out

i really wonder if it were a free kill between classrooms, if he would of taken out an incel.
he did take out "incels" his nerdy roomates / probably

His music was faggy just like him, it’s like being a guy that listens to Ed Sheeran now.

Long as he doesn't spill coffee all over me, I'd be cool to go for a cruise with him.