Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was NT so I could be more confident and do things on my own

Broly

Broly

Designer to the ground I can barely spell the name
★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
Not sure if I would have gotten a girl if I was NT but man I know it would help in other aspects of life such as education and employment. I could do things without being so high inhib and retarded sounding. I could increase my knowledge and I could also make more money.

And those things are not a cope. Saying cope to everything beside fucking a female for free memes you put these whores on a pedestal and reduce yourself and your worth to being a creature for sex. That is a female, not a male.

I really wish I had the capable brain capacity beside IQ cause I’m satisfied with my IQ, would higher one be nice? Of course but I can still be successful with my IQ but if only I was more NT. Wish I could be more outgoing so I could take advantages of opportunities given to me.

It’s so frustrating man. I see people my age get internships or whatever, do other education/employment related stuff so easily and then there’s me who gets nervous about putting the trash bags in front of the house for the garbage truck to pick it up. Or to call my school and tell them I’ll be running late because of an appointment or whatever.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m
Honestly I’m not even that bothered atm about having no sex.

I’m just hyped to build my gaming pc and nervous about college.
im still disturbed about being curry. fuck this world for making me curry

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m
Leave this site fakecel. Curries are moggers. I’ve seen it irl.
it's so pathetic being a curry, speaking about curries has come in the form of consistent sarcasm posts from you and for memeworthy content all over the internet.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
it's so pathetic being a curry, speaking about curries has come in the form of consistent sarcasm posts from you and for memeworthy content all over the internet.
42C91C2B 7821 4D36 A0E0 CADCE1A9FC97

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Not sure if I would have gotten a girl if I was NT but man I know it would help in other aspects of life such as education and employment. I could do things without being so high inhib and retarded sounding. I could increase my knowledge and I could also make more money.

And those things are not a cope. Saying cope to everything beside fucking a female for free memes you put these whores on a pedestal and reduce yourself and your worth to being a creature for sex. That is a female, not a male.

I really wish I had the capable brain capacity beside IQ cause I’m satisfied with my IQ, would higher one be nice? Of course but I can still be successful with my IQ but if only I was more NT. Wish I could be more outgoing so I could take advantages of opportunities given to me.

It’s so frustrating man. I see people my age get internships or whatever, do other education/employment related stuff so easily and then there’s me who gets nervous about putting the trash bags in front of the house for the garbage truck to pick it up. Or to call my school and tell them I’ll be running late because of an appointment or whatever.
A lot of ugly people cope about autism when in reality their ugliness made it impossible for them to be properly socialized due to people’s natural repulsion towards us.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
A lot of ugly people cope about autism when in reality their ugliness made it impossible for them to be properly socialized due to people’s natural repulsion towards us.
Yes I agree with that but I have seen people who I mog be able to things is describe easily still. I’m like a 4 to 5 face wise. And of course, the larger issues being, manlet.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Yes I agree with that but I have seen people who I mog be able to things is describe easily still. I’m like a 4 to 5 face wise. And of course, the larger issues being, manlet.
Yeah, heightpill is brutal. I think it might also be racepill, cause people don’t want to talk to curries and such, from what I’ve noticed.

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
★★
59d 20h 33m
Imagine being Chad and as a result being super low inhibition since you don't even have to try because people will still be drawn to you, pretty wild

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
Yeah, heightpill is brutal. I think it might also be racepill, cause people don’t want to talk to curries and such, from what I’ve noticed.
Didn’t you see the thread I made earlier today? It was about a white female who started talking to the curry guy instead of me.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★
31d 12h 28m
I noticed I became more low inhib after being in a keto diet for a while. It raises GABA levels in the brain and decreases glutamate so it kind of has same effects as alcohol does. I definitely don't feel as anxious as before.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Imagine being Chad and as a result being super low inhibition since you don't even have to try because people will still be drawn to you, pretty wild
That sounds like a superpower if you are an incel.

Didn’t you see the thread I made earlier today? It was about a white female who started talking to the curry guy instead of me.
Heightmogged?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
I would sometimes go on that sub. Was brutal tbh.
I remember I shared a post here about some curry asking people if he looked Punjabi from the phenotype sub, and that post pretty much brought upon the glory age of the racetransition sub. He got completely trolled to the shadow realm.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
95d 18h 16m

I’m complete retard but I made my parents get me internship because Jew :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
And I have no fucking idea wtf I am doing but they can’t fire me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fucking retard soycucks

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
I remember I shared a post here about some curry asking people if he looked Punjabi from the phenotype sub, and that post pretty much brought upon the glory age of the racetransition sub. He got completely trolled to the shadow realm.
Dude I remember it was filled with curries. Wonder what happened to em. Probably moved onto .org:feelskek:

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
I’m complete retard but I made my parents get me internship because Jew :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
And I have no fucking idea wtf I am doing but they can’t fire me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fucking retard soycucks
I’m thankful for my parents helping me.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m
Send thread? :feelswhat:

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
203d 7h 38m
Send thread? :feelswhat:

Rotten_Being

Rotten_Being

One with the mold
★★
1d 14h 22m
NT is very important in all aspects of life. It can even doom high tier normies to inceldom if they are not NT.

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★
24d 8h 34m
NT is very important in all aspects of life. It can even doom high tier normies to inceldom if they are not NT.
Agreed, but if they are high-tier normies they ought to find someone eventually. Maybe mid-tier normies

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Dude I remember it was filled with curries. Wonder what happened to em. Probably moved onto .org:feelskek:
Yeah, it was mostly curries, but there were also some sand niggers and niggers sprinkled in.