Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was like an anime villain

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I wish I had the smug arrogance of a anime villain and could just be confident no matter who I interact with. So unfair that I had to be so high inhib. I’m already a subhuman, I really have no reason to be so high inhib anymore, I have nothing to even lose. Years of bullying and ostracism destroyed me so much. Bullies have no idea the damage they can do, there’s a reason bullying victims live worse lives than their bullies. I’m starting to feel like if you’re truly low inhib you can’t lose.

I wish I was low inhib as well.

My life would be so much more interesting if I was

I wish I had the smug arrogance of a anime villain and could just be confident no matter who I interact with. So unfair that I had to be so high inhib. I’m already a subhuman, I really have no reason to be so high inhib anymore, I have nothing to even lose. Years of bullying and ostracism destroyed me so much. Bullies have no idea the damage they can do, there’s a reason bullying victims live worse lives than their bullies. I’m starting to feel like if you’re truly low inhib you can’t lose.
Kira Light Yagami Sticker - Kira Light yagami Death note - Discover & Share  GIFs

I relate, I fantasize about being the Che Guevara of the rejected virgins.