Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish i was kodak black

Waan't that retarted nigger jailed?

is filling up with blacks.

brutal, why this guy in particular tho?

brutal, why this guy in particular tho?
imagine the rush he got when the jews came to his hood and picked him, a dude who was so dumb and retarded that he got 23 tattoos and 10 on his face and sold crack with a gun for a living, to be a millionaire zoomer influencer, they even got him bailed out of prison by the president, his jew friends are big time and theyre using him for something. But his beats are also pretty good, he even admits they gave him the best producers now, just a glimpse into how sneaky and jewy the media industry is.

imagine the rush he got when the jews came to his hood and picked him, a dude who was so dumb and retarded that he got 23 tattoos and 10 on his face and sold crack with a gun for a living, to be a millionaire zoomer influencer, they even got him bailed out of prison by the president, his jew friends are big time and theyre using him for something. But his beats are also pretty good, he even admits they gave him the best producers now, just a glimpse into how sneaky and jewy the media industry is.
yeah legit kind of insane how many borderline literal retards end up becoming rappers. the Jew producers gotta be doing this on purpose

yeah legit kind of insane how many borderline literal retards end up becoming rappers. the Jew producers gotta be doing this on purpose
The dumber your influencer is. The dumber YOU become.

Create slaves,((( they))) do.

The dumber your influencer is. The dumber YOU become.

Create slaves,((( they))) do.
tbh kodak black looks and sounds very retarded but i think hes smarter than ppl give him credit for. you dont survive through a dirty shithole ghetto and become a jew boys favourite pick by being that dumb.

tbh kodak black looks and sounds very retarded but i think hes smarter than ppl give him credit for. you dont survive through a dirty shithole ghetto and become a jew boys favourite pick by being that dumb.
Ok. Breaking character here cuz that's a cope.

Nigger culture relies on anything but intelligence. This nigger if anything is a perfect example of it. You don't see subumans make it that big unlike tyrones and normies cuz they have nothing working for them. Unlike tyrones and normies who can possess multitudes of different options. Black normies have social skills and get an extra push thanks to rap being popularised by jews and Tyrones are tyrones it's pointing the obvious.

Yet Their entire "culture" if it can be called that. Relies on brute and violent in-group behaviour and intimidation. LITERALLY nothing more than that can be said about their culture.

Once these niggers make it to the top. Jews start to tell them how to act in front of cameras. But outside of it nothing changes. Just look at tupac. And all the popualr niggers who made it. only to get shot dead just cuz impulsive violence gang behaviour is ingrained in their psychology .

If he survived. It got fuck ton to do with being smart or intelligent. And everything to do with being a gang banging peice of shit and luck.

Ok. Breaking character here cuz that's a cope.

Nigger culture relies on anything but intelligence. This nigger if anything is a perfect example of it. You don't see subumans make it that big unlike tyrones and normies cuz they have nothing working for them. Unlike tyrones and normies who can possess multitudes of different options. Black normies have social skills and get an extra push thanks to rap being popularised by jews and Tyrones are tyrones it's pointing the obvious.

Yet Their entire "culture" if it can be called that. Relies on brute and violent in-group behaviour and intimidation. LITERALLY nothing more than that can be said about their culture.

Once these niggers make it to the top. Jews start to tell them how to act in front of cameras. But outside of it nothing changes. Just look at tupac. And all the popualr niggers who made it. only to get shot dead just cuz impulsive violence gang behaviour is ingrained in their psychology .

If he survived. It got fuck ton to do with being smart or intelligent. And everything to do with being a gang banging peice of shit and luck.
but the british empire only became so 'refined' and dominated the western 'civilisation' thanks to brute force and intimidation tactics, so the nigger arent really doing anything that crazy

but the british empire only became so 'refined' and dominated the western 'civilisation' thanks to brute force and intimidation tactics, so the nigger arent really doing anything that crazy
Retard, you are.

Sorry. I am.
the force rock GIF

as long as I got to bang sluts, then yea

I think people just latch onto these meme rappers for their personas because they all sound alike.

I think people just latch onto these meme rappers for their personas because they all sound alike.
Maby
NPC's and people are mindless sheep, they latch onto anything

tbh the difference being that despite the brute force and intimidation tactics the British were very keen to put an air of being civilized and this fooled a lot of people. It's like what Jordan Peterson said about how society likes men that are "civilized but dangerous" and how people like not to make things too obvious particularly when they are trying to assert themselves over you but look moral while doing it.

Btw Ik you admire the dgaf attitude of rappers but would caution you not to relate to them too much. They have nothing in common with most people here and didn't have problems being socially accepted even before they became famous. A lot of the "outcast" type persona is just a front.

nowadays they all sound alike but the tunes are still unique each song and some they actually manage to produce a nice beat
They have nothing in common with most people here and didn't have problems being socially accepted even before they became famous. A lot of the "outcast" type persona is just a front.
This is true