Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was Jewish.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Jews have unbelievably high iqs and are good at manipulation meanwhile I am the exact opposite and always getting manipulated and fucked over I'm 99 percent sure my IQ is low as shit. Just further confirming my subhumanity. Soon I will have to rot in a factory while dying of alcoholism and back pain.

@faded did you make this thread

Jews really do make good plagiarists.
most noteworthy physicians are all non-jews. but hey! here comes Einstein nigger to Take all the rep anyway.

Freud wasnt that much different.

Jews really do make good plagiarists.
most noteworthy physicians are all non-jews. but hey! here comes Einstein nigger to Take all the rep anyway.

Freud wasnt that much different.
Bob Dylans music was all rip offs of goyim.

@faded did you make this thread
@Khanivore was a much bettER KGB jew than faaaaaaaaaaDED
jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek

I also kind of wish I was a Jew. Life sucks as a goy

Nigga im a kike and i bet my life experience isnt much better

Being a Jew would be brutal because you wouldn't even be welcomed on an incel forum

Jews have unbelievably high iqs and are good at manipulation meanwhile I am the exact opposite and always getting manipulated and fucked over I'm 99 percent sure my IQ is low as shit. Just further confirming my subhumanity. Soon I will have to rot in a factory while dying of alcoholism and back pain.
who tf would wanna be jewish

Jews have to do satanic rituals and get their Weiner cut off to appease their demonic hell spring foids and make their money.

AND eventually your bloodline is actually going to get whiped off the earth if not by Goyium, but God himself.

My life sucks, but being an absoulete cancer/parasite/devil to anyone is just disgusting

No thanks

When I open my gas station I'm going to name it;

Jews