Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was higher IQ

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Granted I was not born with the best cards: Indian, ugly, weird, and so on but at least if I was more intelligent, I would have been able to navigate life more effectively and saved my self so much grief. But instead I screwed everything up and am now looking into the barrel of a gun ready to end my own life.

More IQ more problems.

I know how that is man. I'm going to work shitty jobs my whole life because of my intellect.

i wish all the time....Dont shit change :(

iq is cope a mentally retarded white still get more pussy than genius curry

Having a high IQ just makes you more aware how shitty your situation is.

Having a high IQ just makes you more aware how shitty your situation is.

I have become more aware of how shitty my life is over time. What does that mean?

What's your IQ? I've known a lot of really intelligent Indians.

I don't know to be honest. I am however aware that my social skills, streets smarts, and ability to do menial tasks are and have always been garbage. When I started driving I couldnt even pay attention to the signs it was all a blur to me.

Btw Indians are mostly retarded.

Anything outside of 85~110 in either direction will, fairly strongly, repel holes. It's useful to have some degree of intelligence, of course, but IQ should not be taken as a proxy for functional adeptness. I stocked groceries one summer with a sperg who had a healthy pride in his MENSA membership and 36 ACT score. As far as I'm aware, he's still stocking.

Last edited:
I don't know to be honest. I am however aware that my social skills, streets smarts, and ability to do menial tasks are and have always been garbage. When I started driving I couldnt even pay attention to the signs it was all a blur to me.

Btw Indians are mostly retarded.
India has a low average IQ, but a lot of variability. Indian Americans are particularly bright.

The fact you suck at driving may mean that you're more intelligent than you think.

The smarter the are the more likely you are to fail your driving test, reveals study
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/831448/driving-test-licence-UK-intelligence

Anything outside of 85~110 in either direction will fairly strongly repel holes.
This. Chad is average IQ.

Holes? Is this a new name for females? I love it.

Yus düd. Please, use it as much as possible, as I'd love to see it popularized.

I adapted it from this poem:

Last edited:
Yus düd. Please, use it as much as possible, as I'd love to see it popularized.

I adapted it from this poem:

It's so beautiful I'm gonna cry. It doesn't sound childish like femoids. So simple yet so brutal

I just want a high IQ because it gives me value