Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was good looking,fuck my life!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My cousins were living with their gfs when they were younger than me and still has girls with them

fuck fuck fuck, one of them rented a house and lived with his gf last year of college and he is now a very successful guy , he is nt and good looking , he even cheated on her with some other girls! They were getting out of the shower as we came to our home which that faggot was living, they had sex ,fuck this shit

the other one had shit ton of friends and now has a gf

the other one is a gigachad who was living with his gf again in their friends s houses

the final one has a gf and lives together too

wtf is this shit?? Why does everyone must have a gf and live together? What if I just not want it even if I was good looking?

I want to nuke this piece of shit world for being fucking evil and hypocritical!

I DON’T WANT A GF ! EVEN IF I CAN I WANT TO LIVE ALONE PEACEFULLY AND JUST FUCK HER ! I JUST SEE THEM AS FUCKMEAT! STOP LECTURING ME THIS BULLSHIT YOU PIECES OF SHITS!

WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A GIRL?? WTF IS THIS SHIT? WHY WOULD ANY MAN LET THEIR DAUGHTER LIVE WITH ANOTHER GUY???!!

FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK I JUST WANT TO BE IN PEACE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE SHITTON OF FRIENDS TOO,I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY DO! AND I DON’T HAVE CUZ I’M AN UGLY PATHETIC WEAK MINDED LOSER THAT IS ALSO BROKE! Fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !

why tf living with your gf become a norm??? Anyone that lives without getting married should be stoned to death and burned at a stake

View: https://youtu.be/tY5It0jnD6M

rather be ugly and 6'5 than 5'4 and good looking.

WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A GIRL?? WTF IS THIS SHIT? WHY WOULD ANY MAN LET THEIR DAUGHTER LIVE WITH ANOTHER GUY???!!
Cucks have ruined relationship dynamics with their liberal bullshit. This should've never be allowed

just go fuck a crack whore under a bridge bro.

You can easily find a short girl if you’reshort
nah short girls have the option to get guys of at least average height,
why would they go for short,
short girls have higher smv than tall girls

nah short girls have the option to get guys of at least average height,
why would they go for short,
short girls have higher smv than tall girls
Bro every short guy I know has a gf, their faces are better

guess its hard for me to accept i'm ugly in addition to short
Yeah, if you had Chad face then youd slay ,same for every height except midget and giant

just dont cohabitate with a woman theory

they are fucking shit anyways and cant mind their own business ( ala want drama )

My cousins were living with their gfs when they were younger than me and still has girls with them

fuck fuck fuck, one of them rented a house and lived with his gf last year of college and he is now a very successful guy , he is nt and good looking , he even cheated on her with some other girls! They were getting out of the shower as we came to our home which that faggot was living, they had sex ,fuck this shit

the other one had shit ton of friends and now has a gf

the other one is a gigachad who was living with his gf again in their friends s houses

the final one has a gf and lives together too

wtf is this shit?? Why does everyone must have a gf and live together? What if I just not want it even if I was good looking?

I want to nuke this piece of shit world for being fucking evil and hypocritical!

I DON’T WANT A GF ! EVEN IF I CAN I WANT TO LIVE ALONE PEACEFULLY AND JUST FUCK HER ! I JUST SEE THEM AS FUCKMEAT! STOP LECTURING ME THIS BULLSHIT YOU PIECES OF SHITS!

FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK I JUST WANT TO BE IN PEACE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE SHITTON OF FRIENDS TOO,I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY DO! AND I DON’T HAVE CUZ I’M AN UGLY PATHETIC WEAK MINDED LOSER THAT IS ALSO BROKE! Fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck You fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !

why tf living with your gf become a norm??? Anyone that lives without getting married should be stoned to death and burned at a stake

View: https://youtu.be/tY5It0jnD6M

even if you had good jawline, hunter eyes, nice ramus, thick eyebrows and prominent brow ridge. You would still get nothing if ur below 5'7 5'8

even if you had good jawline, hunter eyes, nice ramus, thick eyebrows and prominent brow ridge. You would still get nothing if ur below 5'7 5'8
I’m tall though, those are shorter than me but still get girls cuz nt or good looking
even if you had good jawline, hunter eyes, nice ramus, thick eyebrows and prominent brow ridge.
I would be Chad if I had those

Even if I was good looking, I am still below 5’10 and too high inhib and paranoid to even approach women

Even if I was good looking, I am still below 5’10 and too high inhib and paranoid to even approach women
I’m tall though height isn’ta problem for me, I’m exceptionally bloated and ugly , my face is like that, I lost weight but still look fucking horrific

I’m tall though height isn’ta problem for me, I’m exceptionally bloated and ugly , my face is like that, I lost weight but still look fucking horrific
I am regularly heightmogged by other zoomers :lasereyes: I was also fat for years, even once you lose the weight you will always be perceived as the fat loser

I am regularly heightmogged by other zoomers :lasereyes: I was also fat for years, even once you lose the weight you will always be perceived as the fat loser
I look fucking disgusting mate I’m like the most ugliest bloat lord

What country are you from? Most britbongs here that are my age are tall and low inhib but low tier normie in terms of face
Britbongs? lol , I’m from some where muslim