Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was genetically blessed to play sports

S

suicideproject

Greycel
football, rugby, anything. Its not fair.

Lmao.

How about just wishing to be normal??

You dont have to be genetically blessed. Not saying that with hard work anyone can go pro, lmao hell no, but definitely don't have to be genetically blessed.

just ldar, i'm shit at every sport known to man, good indication I am genetic shit

You dont have to be genetically blessed. Not saying that with hard work anyone can go pro, lmao hell no, but definitely don't have to be genetically blessed.
Strong cope, there's a reason you don't see 5'11 guys in the NBA. Sports are all about physical prowess.

Now if you wanna count faggot sports like Fencing or Water Polo, then sure, you don't need to be genetically blessed. But for the sports that matter: agility and size and strength > all

Strong cope, there's a reason you don't see 5'11 guys in the NBA. Sports are all about physical prowess.

Now if you wanna count faggot sports like Fencing or Water Polo, then sure, you don't need to be genetically blessed. But for the sports that matter: agility and size and strength > all
Its rare, kinda true for the NBA unless your really good.There's been a 5'3 guy at one point and multiple sub 5'11 guys. Agility and strenght can be trained. You dont need blessed genetics for football, American Football, tennis etc.

Its rare, kinda true for the NBA unless your really good.There's been a 5'3 guy at one point and multiple sub 5'11 guys. Agility and strenght can be trained. You dont need blessed genetics for football, American Football, tennis etc.
Yes they can be trained but the genetically superior guys can also train and when they train, they surpass normie genes, that's why they are playing professional sports and the normie athletes peak in highschool or college.

Same. I wastes 8 years trying to compete with genetically superior Chad jocks.

Yes they can be trained but the genetically superior guys can also train and when they train, they surpass normie genes, that's why they are playing professional sports and the normie athletes peak in highschool or college.
Dude, just no. You forgetting things like work ethic, injuries, different life choices, etc. I'm not saying anyone can just train hard and make it, but you dont have to be genetically superior. Some just get better while some dont and it dosent have to do with genetics 99% of the time. In american football theres pelnty of genetically gifted people who dont make the NFL because they arent good enough at their position.

Last edited:
Dude, just no. You forgetting things like work ethic, injuries, different life choices, etc.
"Worth ethic" is almost the same cope as "just have a great personality".

If you have a shit frame, all the work ethic in the world isn't going to get you recruited to play for the Vikings or The Golden State Warriors

If you're not tall and have good arm reach, you aren't going to magically gain inches to your height and reach with training.

And I don't know what you mean by life choices, if they could play professional sports they would lol. Nobody is going to part with that UNLESS they get critically injured.

In short: A 6'6 Black guy with a robust frame, who trains 3 times a week and eats like shit will be physically superior to a 6'0 guy with an average frame who works out 6 times a week on a strict diet. The 6'6 genes make him more desirable to play professional sports than the 6'0 guy despite not training as hard or having as much dedication.

Last edited:
This. Sportsmen are pussy magnets, they can easily get away with 6/10 faces and slay prime stacies.

Last edited:
Well i think i was genetically blessed to play E-sports xD

"Worth ethic" is almost the same cope as "just have a great personality".

If you have a shit frame, all the work ethic in the world isn't going to get you recruited to play for the Vikings or The Golden State Warriors

If you're not tall and have good arm reach, you aren't going to magically gain inches to your height and reach with training.

And I don't know what you mean by life choices, if they could play professional sports they would lol. Nobody is going to part with that UNLESS they get critically injured.

In short: A 6'6 Black guy with a robust frame, who trains 3 times a week and eats like shit will be physically superior to a 6'0 guy with an average frame who works out 6 times a week on a strict diet. The 6'6 genes make him more desirable to play professional sports than the 6'0 guy despite not training as hard or having as much dedication.
Depends on how good the 6'0 guy is. Just because he's not as big as the 6'6 guy dosent mean he's worthless. Is he good or not? Is what matters. Wes welker and Danny Amendola have small frames short heights and little bodies but still made it to the NFL as Good players, especially welker. Plenty of other non impriessive physique or nongenetically gifted pro american football players. Your right about the NBA, but american football, nah. Plenty of actual geneticaly gifted people who just cant play their position at a high level, and by life choices i meant the person just didnt want to put in the worth ethic to go pro or didnt think the injuries would be worth it. I would've continued playing American football if i wasnt lazy and hated running.

this. Genetics will limit your potential but you can still get decent with practice

i don't care about sports, i just wish i was genetically blessed to look normal