Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i wish i was curry instead of white.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
if only i was born curry then i would have ascended.

just be curry is law

they are immune to virginity and can just ask their parents for a wife if it’s hard to find one. so yea, JBC is law

osas7800

Nigga pulled a hell of an uno reverse card

Curries are really hard working people even if they live in poverty they dedicate their time into working hard and earning money. They are also often more academically educated and better chess players. They know how to work with steel and scrap material and restore old things. They can make gold out of old mobile phones. They also have a huge knowledge in IT and tech support, windows and so on. I think the economy will boom in India in a couple of months or years so i bought an Indian ETF a few months ago.

they are immune to virginity and can just ask their parents for a wife if it’s hard to find one. so yea, JBC is law
unironically true this is why niggas in india dont give a shit about inceldom even though 60% of men here cant get a gf or have casual sex to save their lives

unironically true this is why niggas in india dont give a shit about inceldom even though 60% of men here cant get a gf or have casual sex to save their lives
-5/10s currys know that they can get married to a 5/10 poojeta the day they get a decent job