Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was criminal

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I wish I had those psychopathic genes that would allow me to rob kill and rape without remorse.

true i really dont have it in me to do criminal shit
since lady "justice" hates all ugly men and id just be given a life sentence over some small petty crime

Last edited:
Religion does that to you

you really dont

You need to start evilmaxxing, start with something small like annoying your neighbors, crossing on red and so on. Then slowly progress to becoming ER ( in GTA )

I wish I had those psychopathic genes that would allow me to rob kill and rape without remorse.
I don't have the remorse factor but I've the fear of landing in prison. I can do it even now provided I got out of consequences :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I don't have the remorse factor but I've the fear of landing in prison. I can do it even now provided I got out of consequently
Try robbing this commenter.

A small criminal goes against the law, a medium convinct goes around the law, a big criminal works under the law, and a smart criminal writes it.

31% of prisoners are mentally ill in burgerland . Since closing of asylums prisons have become the new insane asylums. Now it’s spilling onto streets. Have fun normscum. Amerikkka another France?

It’s a certain way of thinking and pattern of emotions, I have it. Empathy is a meme emotion for me; it serves no purpose

it's nevER too late