Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was chinese

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I wish I was a chinese man in the middle of Beijing. My entire life would already be paved from the moment that I was born. The problem with the west is that there's too much freedom which makes failure common and acceptable. In china failure = death which incentives you to actually do shit and when you do get past the school system your life is pretty much set until you die.

I wish I was part of the glorious middle kingdom...

You would be a slave for rich CCPfags.

Wish I was a kamikaze pilot

Pu yi is literally me

I wish I had been alive in early America when it was still majority Anglo, Republic-era Rome, or some Anglo-Saxon or Celtic society during antiquity or the such.

Much better times imo.

I wish I had been alive in early America when it was still majority Anglo, Republic-era Rome, or some Anglo-Saxon or Celtic society during antiquity or the such.

Much better times imo.
Me too. Now i'm just an amerimutt that's expected to be a slave to the Jews

No you do not.

So Do I sometimes. China has a great history & culture.

Me too. Now i'm just an amerimutt that's expected to be a slave to the Jews
My ancestors fought to keep this country Anglo-Saxon(we have quotes to indicate this)

Then, we allowed in a bunch of other Europeans, which actually lowered social trust(again, evidence to prove this & future thread of mine)

Now, I'm essentially fighting to keep this place White/European-what a world.
So Do I sometimes. China has a great history & culture.
Yeah it does tbh, mogs Japan imo.

But chin-up lad, our Celtic ancestors were some of the best in antiquity.

One such people were the Celts, whose dominance in culture, politics, and trade once extended over a territory far larger than that of the later Roman empire, and whose legacy remains most intact in the Britannic archipelago – particularly on the island of Ireland, where the island's relative isolation from the cultural upheavals of continental Europe during and after the Roman period allowed the continued flourishing of Celtic culture.

Ireland and other sites in Europe that preserve Celtic patrimony offer evidence of the Celts as an ancient civilization that possessed a unique and highly developed perspective on the natural and supernatural framework of existence, and which in many ways surpassed the scientific and artistic accomplishments of the Roman empire

I also like tons of Celtic symbolism as well.

Yeah it does tbh, mogs Japan imo.

But chin-up lad, our Celtic ancestors were some of the best in antiquity.

I also like tons of Celtic symbolism as well.
China was always the main Asian power historically, Japan only really became an Asian power after the Meiji revolution. China also invented a lot of items. https://www.historyskills.com/classroom/year-7/ancient-chinese-inventions/
Irish influence on America. https://irisharoundtheworld.com/the-irish-diaspora-influence-and-impact-on-modern-america/

#MeToo

I also wish you were chinese

Yes it is. Chink workers are closer to slaves in the past.
Chinks have better living conditions than most people worldwide. The problem is that if you are comparing living in Europe or America, the standard is high enough.

I wish I was part of the glorious middle kingdom...
China was based, however:
These all mog, plus every European+White civilization & society except for the present.

No fucking way you fell for the CCP propaganda