Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i was chad

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I can't imagine what it must be like to walk into a room and mog every normie into oblivion. All the whores instantly getting wet just from the site of you, and you can smash however many you want.

That type of power is what I desire. I want to feel strong. Instead life keeps cucking me left and right to try and put me in my place for having an ego. It's so ovER mangs :feelscry:

It doesnt even matter anymore if im chad or not life is just fucking dreading

I wish I could have the knowledge of the world I have & be in a Chad body; I might unironically save the West

Wanting to be a Chad while being an incel is like wanting to live when you die.

It is such a cruel fantasy that it is only depressing.

I wish I could have the knowledge of the world I have & be in a Chad body; I might unironically save the West
Brutal Haloeffecttogetpeoplesattentionpill

wish i had some alcohol

High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Unfortunately it's either we are born with intelligence, but lacking in every other department, or we look good, but lack any sense of the world around us. I'm sure there's some blackpilled Chad's out there though, they're just on the other end of it.

Wanting to be a Chad while being an incel is like wanting to live when you die.

It is such a cruel fantasy that it is only depressing.

The difference between a Chad's life and our life is like day and night. I’m not even sure I should call what we go through “life.”

The difference between a Chad's life and our life is like day and night. I’m not even sure I should call what we go through “life.”
Exactly man. I wish I understood what the meaning of it all is, but it's probably just to suffer.

A blackpilled chad would be so fucking OP