Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Wish I was Born Retarded

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I wish I had Down's Syndrome or something of the sort. Ignorance would be so much better than this.

LOL

I don't even know what to say to this, except I agree that ignorance is bliss

daily reminder

op has had sex

WTF.. I am not sure if you legit copy pasted my post or this is a big coincidence lmao

I feel like I already am tbh. I struggle to string sentences together when I talk to people. I've lost the ability to do basic mathematical operations in my mind... and even on paper. Brain fog at 25. Gonna go full bird brain by 35

WTF.. I am not sure if you legit copy pasted my post or this is a big coincidence lmao
When was your post made? No, this is something I have thought of myself.

Imagine the bliss a retard must feel every day. Much better than looking around and recognizing hopeless depravity at every corner. I wish someone would shoot me already.

I would like to be a dog tbh

You honestly don't. Retards have terrible lives.

never take your good health for granted bro

I didn't mean autistic. Full-on retarded people do have shit lives.
If they're full-on retarded then they barely understand they have shit lives. Look at the coping uggos of reddit. Their retardation helps them stay in "ignorance is bliss" mode.

uh, I can't say I agree, but I get where you're coming from.