Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was born in 2000 so I could be redpilled in time

A

Arab

Banned
-
Now obviously I should never have been born but I mean if is was going to be forced on me then 2000 is when I should have been born.

I actually took PUA shit seriously. Made approaches. Wasted my time reading pua forums, going out practicing. Didn't want to get married cause of the whole divorce thing. Didn't study or get a job. I figured if I had game I could live off a rich woman. Thats how low iq I was. Now I'm stuck in a dead end life wanting to die cause I can't get a job and I didn't study to get a job good enough for arranged marriage.

If I was born in 2000 I would have avoided all this pua nonsense, inceldom would have been mainstream. I would have seen faceandlms videos while I was still developing as a teen and blackpilled myself. I would have just focused on my studies, made money and got an arranged marriage to a virgin bride who would be fully dependent on and moved on with my life. Being broke and jobless no one will give me a woman for arranged marriage.

Last edited:
I actually took PUA shit seriously. Made approaches. Wasted my time reading pua forums, going out practicing. Didn't want to get married cause of the whole divorce thing. Didn't study or get a job. I figured if I had game I could live off a rich woman. Thats how low iq I was.
fucking lol at you bro.

i think even being bluepilled would have been preferable to that.

fucking lol at you bro.

i think even being bluepilled would have been preferable to that.

That was being bluepilled. Apart from the marriage thing. Yeah I wish I didn't know the marriage stats in the west. I also heard stories of arab women cheating with white guys during marriage. Or how they would use you as a beta cuck.

When were you actually born, OP?

Same. Fucking. Shit here. We are the lost generation, the cursed generation that was set up for failure, no father figures and no black pill.

I wish I was born before 1900.

2001 here and I’ve never even considered PUA or redpill bullshit, I’ve been naturally ‘blackpilled’ my whole life.. everything in life is genetic, although a lot of the shit on here is exaggerated it’s true that status and your physical appearance will always be the final deciding factor in dating. Social status is a byproduct of your genetics, I was born to be a loser as was you.. money and personality will always be subjective, looks only become subjective if a girl is attracted to certain niches

2001 here and I’ve never even considered PUA or redpill bullshit, I’ve been naturally ‘blackpilled’ my whole life.. everything in life is genetic, although a lot of the shit on here is exaggerated it’s true that status and your physical appearance will always be the final deciding factor in dating. Social status is a byproduct of your genetics, I was born to be a loser as was you.. money and personality will always be subjective, looks only become subjective if a girl is attracted to certain niches
Zoomers getting blackpilled in droves. Seriously though, how is your generation in terms of your views regarding sexual / relationship dynamics? Would you say most of your age mates are blluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled?

I wishI was born in 1925.

Zoomers getting blackpilled in droves. Seriously though, how is your generation in terms of your views regarding sexual / relationship dynamics? Would you say most of your age mates are blluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled?
I’d say nearly everyone is naturally blackpilled but they don’t like to admit the reality of it. I used to have one friend that was pretty blackpilled since he was a low-tier normie and would try date a lot. But most of them are bluepilled, feminist indoctrinated low IQ retards full of hope. They don’t fully understand the concept of Chad Fucks, Beta Buxx. Since women of my generation are so ‘empowered’ and ‘independent’ I’ve had soooo many blackpilled experiences that you would have to be in cognitive dissonance to not acknowledge its legitimacy. Being fully woke about society, human biology etc. made me drop out of school and not want to contribute to society.. it made me realise how worthless everything is and how ugly people and Goodlooking people live in 2 different realities.. The knowledge incels preach is a threat to society and its why the media is trying their best to make us all look like autistic lunatics

I wasted alot of time on PUA too. I was starting to get good at guitar, and I stopped playing so I could learn game. :feelsbadman: It led to a ton of embarassing moments, and I got ghosted by a social circle too. Even if you do get the occasional lay, PUA does way more harm than good. I was suicidal after realizing it didn't work.

I'm glad I'm blackpilled. Being able to observe why cucks are getting shut down is kekfuel for me.

Its still bizarre to me people born after 2000 can talk.

Now obviously I should never have been born but I mean if is was going to be forced on me then 2000 is when I should have been born.

I actually took PUA shit seriously. Made approaches. Wasted my time reading pua forums, going out practicing. Didn't want to get married cause of the whole divorce thing. Didn't study or get a job. I figured if I had game I could live off a rich woman. Thats how low iq I was. Now I'm stuck in a dead end life wanting to die cause I can't get a job and I didn't study to get a job good enough for arranged marriage.

If I was born in 2000 I would have avoided all this pua nonsense, inceldom would have been mainstream. I would have seen faceandlms videos while I was still developing as a teen and blackpilled myself. I would have just focused on my studies, made money and got an arranged marriage to a virgin bride who would be fully dependent on and moved on with my life. Being broke and jobless no one will give me a woman for arranged marriage.
Cope. Most kids today dont even hear about us until they're in high school. I was born in 98 and thats still around the time i got blackpilled