Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wish I was born as Muslim

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Imagine getting arranged marriage maxxed. Imagine being able to explodemaxx
Imagine being able to sheepmaxx if you're tired of your wife

jfl i wish that was true. most islamic countries getting brutally secularized. am i right ? @Osman279

U would probably get an ugly wife

IMG 20230817 WA0006

"Muh based Pisslam"

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious

I wish I was white

jfl i wish that was true. most islamic countries getting brutally secularized. am i right ? @Osman279
The Coastal Turkish city Pill is brutal. I went on Holiday there back in 2010 ( A long time ago, things might have changed) but it felt like any European city, Foids were dressed like Modern holes, hardly any Hijabs etc etc.

The Coastal Turkish city Pill is brutal. I went on Holiday there back in 2010 ( A long time ago, things might have changed) but it felt like any European city, Foids were dressed like Modern holes, hardly any Hijabs etc etc.
yeah and guess who lives there :feelsrope:

tbf a lot of them were Slavic sluts on Holiday but still the average women at Istanbul airport looked like this
View attachment 846621
lol average foid item. who tf invented those belly open chest open only tits covered shit.

soon they will go full naked. probably you went antalya ? damn place is little russia now

lol average foid item. who tf invented those belly open chest open only tits covered shit.

soon they will go full naked. probably you went antalya ? damn place is little russia now
Bring this back

I wish I was born dead

i wish i was born a Kpop maxxerfag so i can get jail bait pink pussy

i wish i was born a Kpop maxxerfag so i can get jail bait pink pussy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZLi9oWNZg

The problem with that is, you're unattractive to their fans if you're the only one in the band who looks halfway straight. Seems to be the new ideal of a man there. What do you want with a woman who wants a "man" who is at least as feminine as she is?

No arranged marriage if you're sub 5, meaning short, balding and not earning 3k+ € a month. Also do you really wanna live a life a betabuxxer while your so called wife first chats araund and eventually gets dicked down by some random white Chads?

i wish I wasn't born as a shitskin mudslime

To be fair it's lifefuel because less pisslam but yeah it brought in hypergamy and entitlement with it so that's the bad part.