Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish i was born a woman

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
If i was born a woman i would have never had the problems i had. I would have have a life on easymode with cheats, even with just average looks. Even if i would be an autistic foid it would be still easymode.

Being born as a man is a curse on itsaelf if youre not born chad.

Last edited:
No. Well, I still prefer videogames... and videogames.

Even if i would be an autistic foid it would be still easymode.
:yes: You can be anything as a foid and still have options, even downie foids have men chasing after them.

Do you also fantasize about getting penetrated by chad and tyrone?

If you want to be a woman with a mans mind thats gay and if you were a woman with a womans mind you wouldn't know about how easy you have it. Anyway you cannot change what you are so make the best of it or rope.

If you want to be a woman with a mans mind thats gay and if you were a woman with a womans mind you wouldn't know about how easy you have it. Anyway you cannot change what you are so make the best of it or rope.

Not a mans mind, no, like a real woman. Transgenderism is delusion.

just TRANNYMAXX

If i was born a womaan i would have never had the problems i had. I would have have a life on easymode with cheats, even with just average looks. Even if i would be an autistic foid it would be still easymode.

I wish that every day.

Every night I go to bed I wish that I'd wake up as a female the next day ...

Wishmaxxing is unfortunately just ineffective and we'll have to wait for transhumanism for us to become members of the privileged class.

But then again, if everyone is a toilet nobody is.

Why not wish for non-existence ?
This world is a place full of hostility and mindless rot.

Aspiring for existence would mean something greater than Earth.

TRANS THOUGHTS

@Fat Link @Dregster @proudweeb

If i was born a womaan i would have never had the problems i had. I would have have a life on easymode with cheats, even with just average looks. Even if i would be an autistic foid it would be still easymode.

this is the mentality transgender women have

Why not wish for non-existence ?
This world is a place full of hostility and mindless rot.

Aspiring for existence would mean something greater than Earth.

Because, in a way i like existing, even if its often painful, i would chose it over death probably.

No periods, no child-birth, no menopause; faster, stronger, less vulnerable, peace of mind - even if autistic, I would always choose being born male over female.

Well if i could choose i would choose to be reborn as a chad.

I don't think it's tranny behavior to wish you were a foid. If you could choose a life of luxury or a life of abject misery, which one would you choose?

I don't think it's tranny behavior to wish you were a foid. If you could choose a life of luxury or a life of abject misery, which one would you choose?
i’d rather be a rich man than a woman tbh

Be careful what you wish for , a female psyche is a mess , she goes through 100 different emotions in one day and have emotional drainage all the time. Its too much taxing, even though i was born low iq and ugly i would not trade my male body to be a female . I am content with what i have

I don't.

Women want to have penises more than men want to have vaginas.

They hate us cuz they ain't us. And they infiltrate our spaces.

Be careful what you wish for , a female psyche is a mess , she goes through 100 different emotions in one day and have emotional drainage all the time. Its too much taxing, even though i was born low iq and ugly i would not trade my male body to be a female . I am content with what i have
They are more emotional and despite being more protected, more fearful and uneasy.
Females also more prone to dissatisfaction, vanity, envy etc. More tormented by wants and desires.
More attracted to dark stuff, like crimes, killings, magic, dark side of life...
An undesirable male, simply following a basic morality and having some skills, will be more satisfied in life than many females.

They are more emotional and despite being more protected, more fearful and uneasy.
Females also more prone to dissatisfaction, vanity, envy etc. More tormented by wants and desires.
More attracted to dark stuff, like crimes, killings, magic, dark side of life...
An undesirable male, simply following a basic morality and having some skills, will be more satisfied in life than many females.

Yeah few women are ever happy.

@TheNEET thots?

PREACH BRODA