Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was at least high iq to moneymaxx

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was talking to a red piller retarded old guy and he said “you don’t have to thugmaxx or be like hip hop faggots! You can be a nerd who gets high marks in his exams!!”

fucking hell man,I wish I was a nerd who gets high marks from exams but no I’m a fucking ugly lazy idiot loser who gets the lowest marks and fails in all courses, has no friends/sociallife :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And I don’t have any skill whatsoever, literally everyone is better than me in everything :feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman:

i wish some things were different and I was higher iq and hardworking and better in everything

Come on guy, there have to be some shit that you are better than the average people, may not be in intelligent fields, maybe something that requires creativity like music or art.

Come on guy, there have to be some shit that you are better than the average people, may not be in intelligent fields, maybe something that requires creativity like music or art.
Nope, maybe writing/game developing but I never had a chance,I’m in stem tho,fuck this shit

Nope, maybe writing/game developing but I never had a chance,I’m in stem tho,fuck this shit
Im not gonna lie, i could make some millions if i could write games stories or develop one but i cant make one with great graphics, just some shitty 8 bit/3d games, but maybe one day i just decide to create one more simple.

Im not gonna lie, i could make some millions if i could write games stories or develop one but i cant make one with great graphics, just some shitty 8 bit/3d games, but maybe one day i just decide to create one more simple.
Dude I have no chance motivation ntness skill or anything else , everything is just fubar for me

:bluepill: You don't need IQ when you are born in one of those Globohomo Shekelstein banker dinasties.

,I’m in stem tho,fuck this shit
I wish I had managed to be part of a study group, even professors would tell us that studying solo was too hard. Of course I failed to make any friends as a balding manlet

:bluepill: You don't need IQ when you are born in one of those Globohomo Shekelstein banker dinasties.
I’m not born in any of those places
I wish I had managed to be part of a study group, even professors would tell us that learning solo was too hard. Of course I failed to make any friends as a balding manlet
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk:reeeeee:

Dude I have no chance motivation ntness skill or anything else , everything is just fubar for me
Me too but i guess one day i will try my luck, is not that hard if you go for more simple ones, just search for Moirai, the game was pretty good even with 8bit graphics and was around 10 to 20 minutes to complete and even markiplier played it.
One day you will need to get out of the comfort zone

I'm considering neck and face tattoos to cover my scars, it coud work, it would raise my PSL by about 3-4 points unironically. Downside is I will never have a job and I am an aspie white ginger who could not pull of thug to save my life

Same, been trying to make investments only to fail miserably lmao.
I wish I had managed to be part of a study group, even professors would tell us that studying solo was too hard. Of course I failed to make any friends as a balding manlet
im doing it online :dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

I have an extremely low iq, I’m one of the dumbest motherfuckers you’ll meet so I try extra hard at everything I do. Money maxxing for me will mean I have to study my ass off to get into college and then study my ass off some more. With my choice of career I’ll be able to make 6 figure income after school so at least I’ll have money to spend on things I want. With a helicopter and jet ski I think I’ll be happy enough.
fucking hell man,I wish I was a nerd who gets high marks from exams but no I’m a fucking ugly lazy idiot loser who gets the lowest marks and fails in all courses, has no friends/sociallife :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s not that great, people just act friendly around me for help with math and writing papers because I get satisfactory grades. Literally the only interactions at school are people waking up to me for help, because my dumb shit principal made a poster near the entrance of “top academic performers” and I’m on the list. Seriously I just want to be left alone at this point.
And I don’t have any skill whatsoever, literally everyone is better than me in everything :feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman:
You heightmog me and 90% of men at least.

u need ask help from Azazel. Offer you blood on his sigil and truly worship him with the bottom of your heart and you will be blessed with prosperity.

One day you will need to get out of the comfort zone
:soy: What the fuck do you mean? You sound like a fucking idiot normie who’s teasing you fucking retard,I already got out of my comfort zone and it wasn’t worth it , stop with this comfort zone bullshit ffs

lol
u need ask help from Azazel. Offer you blood on his sigil and truly worship him with the bottom of your heart and you will be blessed with prosperity.
I’ll think about that, wasn’t he killed by Dean Winchester?

Last edited:
It’s over if you didn’t develop it during childhood

Shut up :shhh: and listen to me tranny, read every single word on this image, and not only that but you will read in loud voice three times:
View attachment 493107

After that, you will get up from your chair, turn your computer off and turn 360 degrees around and get out of your bedroom, after that you will take a cold shower and before sleep you will make a list of what you want to achieve till the day you die.
You are defeated and i can see it from here, but dont worry schizo transvestite, i will help and guide your fat ass to the glory, each step at time.
lmao giga based:feelsLSD:

Shut up :shhh: and listen to me tranny, read every single word on this image, and not only that but you will read in loud voice three times:
View attachment 493107

After that, you will get up from your chair, turn your computer off and turn 360 degrees around and get out of your bedroom, after that you will take a cold shower and before sleep you will make a list of what you want to achieve till the day you die.
You are defeated and i can see it from here, but dont worry schizo transvestite, i will help and guide your fat ass to the glory, each step at time.
Fuckin die
View attachment 493107

Fukcing retarded greycel,who tf are you

i failed at everything aswell, then i maxxed my consciousness. It helped me immensly, iam now happy with being a "looser" in our society.
Consciousnessmaxxing is the way to go for incels. Read some Osho to begin with

i failed at everything aswell, then i maxxed my consciousness. It helped me immensly, iam now happy with being a "looser" in our society.
Consciousnessmaxxing is the way to go for incels. Read some Osho to begin with
I wish I could do that

Literally me, when we had written tests, I always had the worst score, when we played or did something, I was the most lacking behind, I'm the least knowledgeable and intelligent among the few people I'm in contact with etc.

Moneymaxx only requires high IQ if you do it on your own from the bottom, all these rich cunts I ever spoke to got free rides along with friends or family that boosted them to near the top of the ladder

Anyway selling drugs will probably make you lots of money, some govt bitch I speak to about work told me that usually people with criminal records dont have a problem with the job service except drug dealers because they cant stand the shit money and real work so they just reoffend

Moneymaxx only requires high IQ if you do it on your own from the bottom, all these rich cunts I ever spoke to got free rides along with friends or family that boosted them to near the top of the ladder
Yeah I know these people too, rich people are so lucky

Yeah I know these people too, rich people are so lucky
I have a habit of digging deep into rich peoples stories to find out why they're rich. Last guy I asked straight up told me his dad got him his great paying job.

I have a habit of digging deep into rich peoples stories to find out why they're rich. Last guy I asked straight up told me his dad got him his great paying job.
Fucking sucks how much more grind a poorfag has to do to even get 1/4 the success of a rich fag.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkj fuckxuckduckguckchfgjhffhhg