Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was at least 5/10

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
Autist + black+ urkelcel+ 2/10 is giga death bro. If I was even slightly good looking maybe I would've found somebody by now

I wish I was tall

Most normies have sex. If I was 5/10-6/10 I wouldn't be posting here.

Most normies have sex. If I was 5/10-6/10 I wouldn't be posting here.

I see on snap all the time of fat dudes sleeping with direct chicks and I not them antique wise. Goes to show looks is everything

I wish I was tall
I am tall and it’s not the magic pussy magnet you think it is, or so wouldn’t be here. It does make you look bigger and other guys won’t usually pick on you which is nice though

I am tall and it’s not the magic pussy magnet you think it is, or so wouldn’t be here. It does make you look bigger and other guys won’t usually pick on you which is nice though
This. I'm 6'4 and still a khhv, why? Because ai'm ugly as fuck. Women would rather be with 5'8 chad over 6'4 urkelcel

This. I'm 6'4 and still a khhv, why? Because ai'm ugly as fuck. Women would rather be with 5'8 chad over 6'4 urkelcel
Yep. I’m 6’0” and still a KHHV mainly because of my autism, narrow clavicles, and 4.5/10 face

no words from me, just disappointment
Easy for you to say if you’re not autistic or ugly as shit. My autism fucks me over despite my height. Some other tall guys who are NT get ruined by an ugly subhuman face

Autist + black+ urkelcel+ 2/10 is giga death bro. If I was even slightly good looking maybe I would've found somebody by now
If you were asians you would’ve roped already. At least you’re black

I wish I was any race except asian

Real shit

Atleast I could just fit in then

If I was completely average I wouldnt have to be insecure about my shit frame or height
Or be paranoid about people taking pictures of me in public because “I look funny”

It pisses me off to see fully average guys complain
Obviously they arent slaying or anything like that but atleast they arent living terrible lives either

If I was fully average I could just live a comfortable life just chilling instead of rotting

Real shit

Atleast I could just fit in then

If I was completely average I wouldnt have to be insecure about my shit frame or height
Or be paranoid about people taking pictures of me in public because “I look funny”

It pisses me off to see fully average guys complain
Obviously they arent slaying or anything like that but atleast they arent living terrible lives either

If I was fully average I could just live a comfortable life just chilling instead of rotting
Average is good unless you’re the average asian