Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Wish I Was Asexual

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I'd be a lot happier if my sex drive was dead & felt no attraction to femoids. Femoids disgust me more than attract me to be brutally honest. When I masturbate I feel like a slave to my sexual impulses & desires. I wish Asexualmaxxing was legit.

Just use finasteride theory.

just castrate yourself then, no drive to do anything anymore

just castrate yourself then,
family guy vomit GIF

I might at this point. Is their any other side effects to it?
nah not really, aside from also getting thicker hair which isn't a downside at all

you are the one talking about a-sexuality and no testicle means no sex drive anymore
No, sex drive is mostly in your brain. You would basically have to remove the part of your brain that works on attraction which is by modern means impossible. If you amputate your testicles you would be left sexually frustrated with no means of satisfying your need for stimulations, which usually leads to... other solutions... :feelsLSD:

you are the one talking about a-sexuality and no testicle means no sex drive anymore
or do a chemical castration, which has horrible side effects and you would still be frustrated

No, sex drive is mostly in your brain. You would basically have to remove the part of your brain that works on attraction which is by modern means impossible. If you amputate your testicles you would be left sexually frustrated with no means of satisfying your need for stimulations, which usually leads to... other solutions... :feelsLSD:
huh, i always though no balls no boners, then again i dont think much about this shit

That's why I say I'm borderline ace. Most women either look like ogres or demons to me but I'm hypersexual and wanna bang but the only types of faces that my eyes like are pipsqueak IRL anime chicks but unfortunately those types end up being libtard/pride crap on top of being Chad only. Everytime I see one her bf is like some 6'6" hunter eyed pretty boy type. Shittoos kill it for me. The fact that I'm incel on top of it. Fuck this timeline. I should be in the future so at least I can order a high quality replicant gf to snuggle.

Wait until your test levels drop in old age

I'd be a lot happier if my sex drive was dead & felt no attraction to femoids. Femoids disgust me more than attract me to be brutally honest. When I masturbate I feel like a slave to my sexual impulses & desires. I wish Asexualmaxxing was legit.
It would def make my life 100x easier to cope with

You can use SSRIs (((they))) even use them to chemically castrate sex offenders