Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was around pretty girls

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
If i was around pretty girls I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them up, moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so I could someday maybe just maybe date them even if the chances of that happening were very very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores.

There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe years of being on psl forums has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh. I don't even find majority of women to attractive no more.

Aren't you in the states?

.org is turning you gay. You don't even find any girl attractive anymore

.org is turning you gay. You don't even find any girl attractive anymore
Not really I do find girls attractive but I immediately start noticing their flaws and falios and the average woman seems to have a lot of them and I can also see right through their makeup frauds. Many girls who I used to have a crush on look like potato to me now.

I am around pretty foids
They are all ultrachad only though

I'm glad I don't see women often since I'm a neet

Im non NT so I'm a worthless loser in their eyes

The foids in my country are overrated anyway.

I'm glad I don't see women often since I'm a neet

Im non NT so I'm a worthless loser in their eyes

The foids in my country are overrated anyway.
Poland?

That's why have a oneitis :feelskek:

Being around pretty girls is suifuel

Not really I do find girls attractive but I immediately start noticing their flaws and falios and the average woman seems to have a lot of them and I can also see right through their makeup frauds. Many girls who I used to have a crush on look like potato to me now.
I don't care about looksmaxxing shit when it comes to foids she can have a recessed chin and huge nose and I can still find her attractive I rarely see foids my age that I'm not attracted to

i heard polish girls get slippery wet around arab penis, is this legit or just coping?
Yes especially the Urban ones not just for arabs but most ethnics.

Why are they like this?
I guess because the older generations in Poland are more religious and conservative so the foids want to rebel against their parents and date exotic men.

I read that lonely woman have friends and they dont really care for getting bf, unless its their dream boy. On the other hand lonely guys are alone and in pain. So - we are screwed.

If i was around pretty girls I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them up, moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so I could someday maybe just maybe date them even if the chances of that happening were very very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores.

There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe years of being on psl forums has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh. I don't even find majority of women to attractive no more.
Why would u want to just "be around" pretty girls. There's no point unless if they want to fuck you. Women are boring.