Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was an SS soldier in WW2

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
While the Wehrmacht was busy dying on the front, the SS had the fun of organizing eastern territories for germanic replacement. They sent subhumans like Oskar dirlewanger to Belarus and you could have raped thousands of females.

As long as you didn't work in a concentration camp you wouldnt ever be recognized or put on trial as radio or television isn't widespread yet and the entire continent is in disarray. You could just SS and rapemax in poland and then return to your wife in germany peacefully and live live using the gold and money you robbed in the reichskomissariats. You could have gone ER millions of times equipped with a free gun, unlimited food water and ammo and tanks and comrades helping you between 1939-1945 as long as you weren't high ranking or a concentration camp guard you wouldn't even be punished as a "commoner" due to the allied cucked policy of forgiveness

cant you do the same in the taliban?

cant you do the same in the taliban?
No. Taliban have a code of morale and if you rape or commit crimes you get lynched by your teammates.

Only works if you're gay because american soldiers have been reported to rape children in Afghanistan already, could have just become a NATO solider if faggot/pedo

U needed too be tallfag too join SS

U needed too be tallfag too join SS
Thus, even after careful review of physical standards during World War II, men less than 60 inches in height were "nonacceptable"
60 inches =152cm

Well, if you want to LARP as a Nazi there is always Ukraine

Thus, even after careful review of physical standards during World War II, men less than 60 inches in height were "nonacceptable"
60 inches =152cm
SS u need for WaffenSS i think 6ft+

i wouldn't want to end up on the losing side, would rather do the raping on the german women just like my russian ancestors.

Last edited:
Why not join Wagner or something in the modern day if this is something you’d like

https://books.google.com.ar/books?i...Q6AF6BAgIEAI#v=onepage&q=rubber boots&f=false
join NKVD and fetishexecution maxx

vasily-blokhin-1.jpg

even a literal midget had his profile used in an honorable parade presided by fitnesstwinks
main-qimg-250e1131ecd32c3fc45ff2c04b089651-lq