Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was an idiot

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
I wish I was a low iq npc. I honestly hate having a somewhat high iq. It’s hard to stop overthinking and over analyzing everything. People with a high intelligence think more abstractly. I wish I could be stupid and enjoy normie things like sports or tv shows. The worst part is having rushing thoughts before bed and thinking about the world.

You are an idiot though.

go shit on books then

over

Everyone has rushing thoughts before bed. Can you explain what makes you high IQ? :ping:

same here. my brain burns a lot of energy going in circles

How do you know you're not

How do you know you're not

Well, I won earlier, although the mirror makes it obvious. There's nothing of substance to suggest I deserve less than any normie, so the ultimate conclusion is that I am entirely correct.

If you were low iq, you would have brushed off the blackpill as a toxic ideology, coped through your teens and early 20's as a virgin but not incel, married post-wall slut in your mid 30's as betabuxxer, wife cucks you with Chad and gets creampied, you get divorce raped and lose everything you worked for. Blackpilled incel >>>>>>> bluepilled npc retard :feelzez:

Everyone has rushing thoughts before bed. Can you explain what makes you high IQ? :ping:
My mom had my iq tested when I was 12 and it was 124. I did a Mensa test a few years ago and it was 132. It’s weird thought because im terrible at writing and expressing my thoughts on paper or text. However my reading and comprehension skills are extremely high

You already are.
I’ve never understand why everyone on here is against transsexuals I would bang one if they looked legit
In Thailand they’re considered real women. I would only do it if they look legit, most of guys on here would too If they had the opportunity
They’re not a woman but I would cope and go along with it.
Rules here are stupid and broken. So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals. Does this make any sense. Fucking retards that make up these rules.
Next post will be about sucking farts out of a trannys ass :feelsohh:

Im low iq and feelingswise it's not too bad. I dont have the brainpower to understand or worry about anything and barely remember anything so I feel pretty good. Getting mogged by everyone sucks until I forget about it a few minutes later.

I wish I was a low iq npc. I honestly hate having a somewhat high iq. It’s hard to stop overthinking and over analyzing everything. People with a high intelligence think more abstractly. I wish I could be stupid and enjoy normie things like sports or tv shows. The worst part is having rushing thoughts before bed and thinking about the world.
Use your IQ to money max. Pick a niche, then fail in that nich over and over, but solve problems, figure out the market and learn from all your failures. It doesn't matter if it takes you two decades or more. Don't give up.

Money will provide VERY good copes. VR girlfriends are going to become more realistic, and in the not too distant future they'll be able to hold more interesting and engaging conversations than women. They'll be more empathetic, more caring, and actually care about your physical and mental well being. They won't manipulate, use, and discard you. They'll look more physically attractive as well. As far as sense of touch, that's coming as well, same with sense of smell, but you can always get involved in the tech if you choose to accelerate it faster.

There's other potential copes but many require a modest amount of money.

Use your IQ to money max. Pick a niche, then fail in that nich over and over, but solve problems, figure out the market and learn from all your failures. It doesn't matter if it takes you two decades or more. Don't give up.

Money will provide VERY good copes. VR girlfriends are going to become more realistic, and in the not too distant future they'll be able to hold more interesting and engaging conversations than women. They'll be more empathetic, more caring, and actually care about your physical and mental well being. They won't manipulate, use, and discard you. They'll look more physically attractive as well. As far as sense of touch, that's coming as well, same with sense of smell, but you can always get involved in the tech if you choose to accelerate it faster.

There's other potential copes but many require a modest amount of money.
I already make a lot of money. It doesn’t buy genuine love or attraction

If you were low iq, you would have brushed off the blackpill as a toxic ideology, coped through your teens and early 20's as a virgin but not incel, married post-wall slut in your mid 30's as betabuxxer, wife cucks you with Chad and gets creampied, you get divorce raped and lose everything you worked for. Blackpilled incel >>>>>>> bluepilled npc retard :feelzez:
This. Low IQ people might have good lives in their 20s, but their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s are beyond shit. They get fat, die of cancer, wind up in jail, or paying child support, or paying alimony, losing the love of their life to chad, and so many other pitfalls that higher IQ people can see and avoid easily.

I already make a lot of money. It doesn’t buy genuine love or attraction
Damn. Yah, there is something that seems like it would be special about the real thing. I can't really put my finger on it, why it should matter.

so you wish you were the guy in your profile pic? :lul:

I already am, when I look in the mirror.

Japanese have higher spatial reasoning abilities.

Without question.

thinking too much about things makes me angry, so i understand you.

thinking too much about things makes me angry, so i understand you.

Re: "I'm "special"!"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149325870Friday, November 07, 2014 8:44 AM CST
"http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=149293739" It's certainly true that we are all equivalent in the context of being humans. Although, It's important to take into recognition that the characteristics and biological structure for each individual varies between humans
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life." Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.