Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was able to make friends here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just so I could talk to someone, and make someone feel good about themselves. I messed up any chance I could have of that.

Wants to talk about his emotions and sheeit. What a fag.

Just so I could talk to someone, and make someone feel good about themselves. I messed up any chance I could have of that.

:feelswhat:

I'd be friends with you but ITcels would accuse me of grooming you :feelskek:

Same but I haven't put minimum effort in it so watevs

If it's true that you're a youngcuck larping tool like some say, you don't deserve to have any friends ever.

Everyone here hates me I think

I understand your pain

Oh well tho, I could be a Wagie next week ( I might have a job)

Everyone here hates me I think

I understand your pain

Oh well tho, I could be a Wagie next week ( I might have a job)

I don't hate you, nor anyone else here. Hate is too often thrown around for petty reasons.

I'm 15. I'm not larping.
Kinda cringey I won't lie. Idc what anyone says about the youngcel question- it's ridiculous to write yourself off as incel before your skeleton is even done developing. Most the time. My humble opinion.

Kinda cringey I won't lie. Idc what anyone says about the youngcel question- it's ridiculous to write yourself off as incel before your skeleton is even done developing. Most the time. My humble opinion.
I'm not going to explain why I came here because I've already done it a ton, but I do think currently I count.

Ah, to be young again

I'm not going to explain why I came here because I've already done it a ton, but I do think currently I count.
If it has anything to do with some mental or emotional trauma then you're almost definitely a fakecel.

Same but I haven't put minimum effort in it so watevs
:feelswhere: You must have friends and family that value your existence everyday being you don’t post here often that’s like something I would want
No. Girls just think I'm ugly.
I don’t hate ya ngl but I’m still confused why ya thought I gaslighted ya that time where ya failed ya attempt

You need to make irl friends, online friends are pointless. They come and go and they have no real impact on your life. It's actually harmful because it tricks your brain into thinking it has made actual relationships. Your need for socialization gets satisfied despite your life being as hollow and devoid of real relationships as before. So if you have the ability to do it then you must go out there in real life and make real friends.

:feelswhere: You must have friends and family that value your existence everyday being you don’t post here often that’s like something I would want

I don’t hate ya ngl but I’m still confused why ya thought I gaslighted ya that time where ya failed ya attempt
Because a lot on this forum don't like me, and any show of support for me is suspect. Besides, your opening yourself up for insults by defending me.
You need to make irl friends, online friends are pointless. They come and go and they have no real impact on your life. It's actually harmful because it tricks your brain into thinking it has made actual relationships. Your need for socialization gets satisfied despite your life being as hollow and devoid of real relationships as before. So if you have the ability to do it then you must go out there in real life and make real friends.
I've tried no one wants to be my friend.

Talking about muh emotions is so fucking stupid, my school programme revolves around it and I just cringe.
What retarted foid school program are you doing? Like psychology or sum bullshit thing? Also why would you do that to yourself? Being around foids is ER fuel as an incel

This, you're still 15 you can still try and make friends with people in the real world that are your own age.

I've tried no one wants to be my friend.

They'll come in time. You like Warhammer 40k, right? Try finding a club around your town. The friends you'll make will have a much less chance of being fake and ephemeral.

People like others who are like them (LOLhumans), so they will find ways in which you're similar to make the emotional decision that they like you, or they'll find ways in which you're dissimilar so they dislike you.

This tbh

Over for bipolarbears.

Give them someone to talk to, compliment them.
I bet you wouldn't talk to me. I bet you really hate me. Don't you?
Well, to be frank I don't hate you. Because if I hated you then you'd be on my ignore list. Anyways, you can talk to me anytime, kiddo.

I bet you wouldn't talk to me. I bet you really hate me. Don't you?
Well, to be frank I don't hate you. Because if I hated you then you'd be on my ignore list. Anyways, you can talk to me anytime, kiddo.
I don't hate anyone here, even though I know a few genuinely hate me.

Nigga how can you complain about not having friends here when every time someone tries to be friendly with you or defend you you shut them down and tell them to "Stop."

I personally don't support youngcels being here because they haven't even fully developed yet but I have nothing personal against you.

Nigga how can you complain about not having friends here when every time someone tries to be friendly with you or defend you you shut them down and tell them to "Stop."

I personally don't support youngcels being here because they haven't even fully developed yet but I have nothing personal against you.
Because they could be mocking me. You can't trust anyone.
Are you gay?
Oh, your trying to troll me. OK.