Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wish i was able to coom and orgasm repeatedly as a copemaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
i saw somewhere in this forum that women can have repeated orgasm in quick succession, they do not have the need to rest after it and can just continue fucking

if i continue to fap after i coom i feel pain and no pleasure, and need to wait 2-3 hours or so to fap again

but women can just orgasmmaxx without pain, it's brutal

almost like nature designed them to be fucked repeteadly by different men a mating ritual of some sort

thats my hypothesis of why women can just continue to fuck, maybe the women who survived in the past were the ones who got creampied by a lot of different men in quick succession in mating rituals or some shit and still could continue fucking

and so if we follow this thesis this can explain why monogamy is culturally instituted and not biologically, evidenced by the fact that if you let humans be sexually free a lot of women will become promiscuous and get fucked by a lot of different chads, while the majority of men will be left out because they do not possess the genetic quality sufficient to satisfy women

anyways i wished i could coom repeatedly too as a cope :feelsbadman:

Women are very privileged.

I remember my old micro dick normie friend, telling me how her gf asked him when will he finish during sex, because she was bored and he could't come. He try-harded lot fingering her and still probably didn't even made her cum.

Also, he was a cuck, he told me sometimes they couldn't meet because he didn't have money, he always had to pay for the food of both when they met.

Last edited:
I remember my old micro dick normie friend, telling me how her gf asked him when will he finish during sex, because she was bored and he could't come. He try-harded lot fingering her and still probably didn't even made her cum.

Also, he was a cuck, he told me sometimes they couldn't meet because he didn't have money, he always had to pay for the food of both when they met.
what a sad life he had

I have a very short refractory period, I can get hard as soon as I coom.

cumming doesnt feel good anymore

That's so unfair, foids get to cum repeatedly without reprecussions for health AND have dozens of men lined up to do them at thier will, anytime 24/7. Whereas men struggle to get pussy and can only coom only one time with a feeble shot of semen.

I know an overweight normie guy who said he has the problem of only fucking girls with very small vaginas (4" max) so he couldn't get all of his average dick in. Someone eventually finally pointed out how it means she's not aroused. JFL at his admission.
I have a very short refractory period, I can get hard as soon as I coom.
I've done that before a few times when finally fapping after nofap to something good.

i saw somewhere in this forum that women can have repeated orgasm in quick succession, they do not have the need to rest after it and can just continue fucking

if i continue to fap after i coom i feel pain and no pleasure, and need to wait 2-3 hours or so to fap again

but women can just orgasmmaxx without pain, it's brutal

almost like nature designed them to be fucked repeteadly by different men a mating ritual of some sort

thats my hypothesis of why women can just continue to fuck, maybe the women who survived in the past were the ones who got creampied by a lot of different men in quick succession in mating rituals or some shit and still could continue fucking

and so if we follow this thesis this can explain why monogamy is culturally instituted and not biologically, evidenced by the fact that if you let humans be sexually free a lot of women will become promiscuous and get fucked by a lot of different chads, while the majority of men will be left out because they do not possess the genetic quality sufficient to satisfy women

anyways i wished i could coom repeatedly too as a cope :feelsbadman:
dopamine is the only part of life i like