Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was a volcel

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Don't know wtf is wrong with me or why girls won't even consider me as a relationship partner, but nothing I do even works. Either friendzoned or outright ignored. Tried every race of girl as well.

I'm starting to think it's simply the way I look.

hm, really? incel because of looks? idk man, thats a little far fetched, never heard of that tbh

Don't know wtf is wrong with me or why girls won't even consider me as a relationship partner, but nothing I do even works. Either friendzoned or outright ignored. Tried every race of girl as well.

I'm starting to think it's simply the way I look.
U LARPing nigga?

If i was a volcel i wouldnt care about this shit...

i would probably browse reddit and drink soylent while working a bland office job and listen to pop songs and have a normal social life..
ignorance is bliss

Only a truecel can say how much pain there is ... and it is a lot, it is horrible, the rejection, But what? I do not need acceptance, only me, Immaculate in my world, a force of nature that does not need anyone to be socially happy, but then comes the genetics, and it is there when it shits, the human by predilection will always be hooked on DNA AND genetics, in search of its end in this world, until it dies

Friendzone?

Dikembe-Mutombo-No.gif

The FACEzone, yes.