Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was a thug low IQ nigger

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Annihiliated by the normie world
★★★★★
The privilege of not thinking about anything is a bless. Bigger bless than anything else in this life.

Thinking constantly will ruin you. The hood nigger has no other worries other than getting his weed and he's naturally slaying due to being thugmaxxed and low inhib.

Most of them aren't even working and live on a welfare. Unironically much better life than the average 1st worldcel and some will deny it. You guys don't even get it the amount of bliss those gorillas experience in their day to day life jfl.

Why was I not born a 70 IQ primate too ? Life would have been so much better well, instead my brain is constantly torturing me with thoughts.

US niggers are lifemoggers not only are they being worshiped by pretty much the entire population of America , but also fetishized by coomer foids.

"Muh dick nigga , we wuz listenin' to carti brah ,dat crakka aint nuffin nigguh pass me da blunt befo i shoot ya ass".

wignats on suicidewatch rn
"Muh dick nigga , we wuz listenin' to carti brah ,dat crakka aint nuffin nigguh pass me da blunt befo i shoot ya ass".
DAS RITE CRACKA!!!!

Last edited:
Thug low IQ niggers end up with a foid. Imagine

But bless them. They destroy the foids one by one. Killed, beaten or left with a kid alone.

Their society is very r-selective, which is currently being encouraged within our societies; it is both a symptom & cause of the many ills within it.

This kind of society is not very adaptable to non-NT guys such as us, especially since we can discern how degenerative & harmful it is.

K-selective societies are what guys such as ourselves are intended to live in.

@wereq

yo nigga gimme yo wife o ill shoot ya ass yo

i wish i was just as low inhib like this kavkaz actor from Planet of the Apes film

Based take. Living things weren't meant to develop the level of self-awareness that we have. It just leads to anxiety and depression, which doesn't exist elsewhere in the animal kingdom. Being low-inhib and having low self-awareness is really the only thing that matters in life.

Their society is very r-selective, which is currently being encouraged within our societies; it is both a symptom & cause of the many ills within it.

This kind of society is not very adaptable to non-NT guys such as us, especially since we can discern how degenerative & harmful it is.

@wereq
When you're a literal brain dead 70 IQ gorilla you cannot end up being non-NT jfl. All of them act on their impulses/instincts. They haven't conquered them yet.

Based take. Living things weren't meant to develop the level of self-awareness that we have. It just leads to anxiety and depression, which doesn't exist elsewhere in the animal kingdom. Being low-inhib and having low self-awareness is really the only thing that matters in life.
Exactly. This is exactly why niggers have it excellent in comparison to even first wolders. Thinking is painful and not thinking is healthy.

@wereq
What is r selective

I wish I was born I Slav honestly not racebait. Like in some richer countries of Slovenia or Poland. All Slavic languages are beautiful and women are the prettiest looking

Niggers have easy uncomplicated lives. Kind of like children if you think abou tit.

@wereq
100% agree, Ethnic Societies in general are turbo NT.

U will neva be us whitey. We da true kangz of da world.