Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a slave in the 1800s

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
That way I would have something to live for which would be escaping the plantation and/or buying my freedom and I would probably have kids tbh too and enjoy sex once i got it or if I turned out to be a tyrone slave fuck the slave master’s wife and then escape the plantation. @Toadman would prolly be my master tbh.

Weird imagination tbh

if I turned out to be a tyrone slave fuck the slave master’s wife
Af8

i wish i was Albanian

More importantly:
If you're a good worker, the slave master might have you breed with slave foids to create the next generation of workers.
Unlike today, where if you work hard, the government takes it and gives it to foids, and you still get no sex

More importantly:
If you're a good worker, the slave master might have you breed with slave foids to create the next generation of workers.
Unlike today, where if you work hard, the government takes it and gives it to foids, and you still get no sex

yep..

This is funny as fuck ngl. Out of all the things you could wish

That way I would have something to live for which would be escaping the plantation and/or buying my freedom and I would probably have kids tbh too and enjoy sex once i got it or if I turned out to be a tyrone slave fuck the slave master’s wife and then escape the plantation. @Toadman would prolly be my master tbh.
my country was colonised lol, and then again saying the word "nigger" isnt really being racist

just be a slave bro!

na after one day you’d come back running to the Incel forums

Genie: What do you wish for? A billion dollars? Mind Control? Ability to shape-shift? Fly?
OP: I want to be a plantation slave in the 1800s
:feelswhat:

take the genie pill

u wilding nigga

i wish i was dead

still loling at just be a slave theory

Guaranteed job and food is pretty sweet. Plus you get whipped which a lot of fetishists pay for. Big Lenny is right

I wish i had a slave tbh

:feelswhat: "I wish I was a slave in the 1800s"

I wish I was soldier in Mongol army.

From a fellow blackcel, nigga you tripping

Wish I stayed a child forever in ignorance

Genie: What do you wish for? A billion dollars? Mind Control? Ability to shape-shift? Fly?
OP: I want to be a plantation slave in the 1800s
:feelswhat:

I would wish for the ability to drive and ban female driving.

I wish I was horse.

I wish I was a Siberoan tiger with boosted digestion and regeneration