Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was a ricecel and could watch real ricefoids in Japanese school uniforms every day

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
most of them are not really that good looking
Japanese_school_girls_in_uniform.jpg

76207761-tokyo,-japan---circa-may-2016---japanese-school-girls-in-tokyo.jpg

bro you do relaize they are ugly as fuck IRL?
Have you ever actually looked at asian yearbook photos? Bro the average japanese foid is uuuuuuuuuuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OH MAMA, THEY ARE U.G.L.Y. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

look

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQFp5MZ_rOk

NEWS01_120929982_AR_0_0_SI20120924120929982_MG2155457.jpg
Education-in-Japan-1-scaled.jpg
japan_16blog-1998x666.jpg

I dont care. Besides, I don't think some of the ones you use as examples are that ugly.

I would fuck all of them. Volcel if not.

Giga volcel if you wouldn't
if a 18+ foid fuck with a 14 boy that toilet will get away with, if we 18+ incels go and fuck a 14 year foid will get arrested fuck this discrimination against men

>I wish I was a ricecel

Attachments

• Goku cachinnating.jpg
    Goku cachinnating.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
I wish anime world was real and I was surrounded by cartoon gigastacies that would offer me sex all the time :feelsohh:

ricecels are overprivileged when it comes to stalkingmaxxing. So many people live there in such a small space. So many hot foidjailbaits in school uniforms to follow. All you have to do is walk out the front door.
line-of-four-japanese-schoolgirls-walking-away-along-a-street-with-ERRBY2.jpg

i can see the appeal perhaps but only if i lived at some place like northern japan where japs have more caucasoid genes // phenotype than certified mongaloid ones with barely opening eyes and small noses etc

ricecels live in jailbait heaven!

5X_SFh7_pehPhNnccsU7fWItWSJj28wXNG6GKTUKkfY.jpg

most of them are not really that good looking
Japanese_school_girls_in_uniform.jpg

76207761-tokyo,-japan---circa-may-2016---japanese-school-girls-in-tokyo.jpg
This. Media hypes up Jap foids but the truth is most Asians in rich cities are dysgenic including the foids. Literally many of them are recessed pigs whose only quality is neoteny.

This. Media hypes up Jap foids but the truth is most Asians in rich cities are dysgenic including the foids. Literally many of them are recessed pigs whose only quality is neoteny.
I would still fuck any of them if I could.

I wonder why japs did not went full gear towards looksmaxxing by surgery like how Koreans do @AsiaCel
is it matter of money for them ? or they are not that interested ?

I wonder why japs did not went full gear towards looksmaxxing by surgery like how Koreans do @AsiaCel
is it matter of money for them ? or they are not that interested ?
Korea has pretty much never been industrialized before, but now they got rich, so they have the ghetto mentality of being ultracompetitive. I suppose one generation wasn't enough to shake off the ghettoness.

(Chinese tourist moment)

And Koreans are simply better at English than Japanese counterparts and they also have less developed "intranet". So they're more exposed to the world and more "internationalist" compared to the Japanese. For the Japanese, they pretty much use yahoo jp which is a pretty much what WeChat is to China, an integrated app that you can buy things, chat with friends, read news etc etc.

Koreans doesn't have Nicovideo (YouTube) and yahoo jp, so they're forced to use globohomo sites like YouTube.

Of course there's more reasons for that, that I am not too aware yet.

Korea has pretty much never been industrialized before, but now they got rich, so they have the ghetto mentality of being ultracompetitive. I suppose one generation wasn't enough to shake off the ghettoness.

(Chinese tourist moment)

And Koreans are simply better at English than Japanese counterparts and they also have less developed "intranet". So they're more exposed to the world and more "internationalist" compared to the Japanese. For the Japanese, they pretty much use yahoo jp which is a pretty much what WeChat is to China, an integrated app that you can buy things, chat with friends, read news etc etc.

Koreans doesn't have Nicovideo (YouTube) and yahoo jp, so they're forced to use globohomo sites like YouTube.

Of course there's more reasons for that, that I am not too aware yet.
Not really sure about this one. We also have some sort of local internet pages like DCinside or ilbe(these are usually male-dominated) and another pages as well and they all use korean in those pages. And most of contents on Youtube are written / spoken in korean - tbh i don't think average english of Koreans is better than that of Japanese people - so i wouldn't agree with this one.

I think this one should be about the stupidity and shallowness of Korean culture / society, Kpoop and K drama is byproduct of our culture which is the epitome of lookism and foid/prettyboy worshipping. People's obsession about looks and luxury goods/luxury cars is literally out of control. I'm not idealising Western/Japanese society but this shallowness can't be compared to any other countries.

Not really sure about this one. We also have some sort of local internet pages like DCinside or ilbe(these are usually male-dominated) and another pages as well and they all use korean in those pages. And most of contents on Youtube are written / spoken in korean - tbh i don't think average english of Koreans is better than that of Japanese people - so i wouldn't agree with this one.

I think this one should be about the stupidity and shallowness of Korean culture / society, Kpoop and K drama is byproduct of our culture which is the epitome of lookism and foid/prettyboy worshipping. People's obsession about looks and luxury goods/luxury cars is literally out of control. I'm not idealising Western/Japanese society but this shallowness can't be compared to any other countries.
1. The thing is that even if they isolate themselves on Korean side of YouTube, they inevitably come across YouTube shorts/video recommendations and come into contact with foreign videos

2.Why is Korea do unique in this aspect when it comes to looks?

1. The thing is that even if they isolate themselves on Korean side of YouTube, they inevitably come across YouTube shorts/video recommendations and come into contact with foreign videos

2.Why is Korea do unique in this aspect when it comes to looks?
Now i understand about the first one.

Some koreans choose to looksmaxx and kpopmaxx whilst most Japancels just went LARP and NEET instead of doing anything. But also wind of change is blowing heavily in SK. Chang - Kimchicel ratio is like 5:95 and only 20% of adults(in their 18 - 25) have lovers according to some recent government statistics, and 45% of men in their 18 to 35 said they are virgins(according to a research of government-funded laboratory). What you're seeing (Kpopmaxxed koreans) does not represent the reality of this society. Kimchicels are also follwing the very same path of Japancels.

well, instagram reels addicted youth of india here is larping high to kpop and korean tv shows-movies and "culture" and all, it's going mainstream at rate I never saw before when it comes to other westernized things like Hollywood movies and TV shows and other related western cultural cancers
I even know one girl from my college era who chose to fail in her exams by spending that time in learning Korean JUST SO SHE CAN SING SOME KOREAN SONGS OF A 4-5 DOLL TIER GIRL IDOL GROUP :feelsUgh:
no offense koreacelbro but i've started developing very strong annoyance to kpop mainly because how trash tier values it spreads and projects, not just lookism but seoul-urbanism and wealthism and that weird short dance-videos and all whatever you can call it

well, instagram reels addicted youth of india here is larping high to kpop and korean tv shows-movies and "culture" and all, it's going mainstream at rate I never saw before when it comes to other westernized things like Hollywood movies and TV shows and other related western cultural cancers
I even know one girl from my college era who chose to fail in her exams by spending that time in learning Korean JUST SO SHE CAN SING SOME KOREAN SONGS OF A 4-5 DOLL TIER GIRL IDOL GROUP :feelsUgh:
no offense koreacelbro but i've started developing very strong annoyance to kpop mainly because how trash tier values it spreads and projects, not just lookism but seoul-urbanism and wealthism whatever you can call it
I detest all kind of shitty kpop and kdrama so no problem at all, mate.

I would fuck any of them :dafuckfeels:
Culturally shy lolis who don't dare to admit in public that they have a boyfriend and sex are the best raw material from which to form wives.