Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i was a pretty boy

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
293005727 256 k53755

Imagine all the prime vag I'd be getting if I looked like him but instead I look like a inbred corpse seeing pretty boys like him is pure suifuel for me:feelsrope:I don't think I can cope anymore it's over 4 me anyways

im so downgrown and receded ohohohoho and negative canthal tilt and huge broken nose to top it all off, FUUUUUUUUCK

I mog that utter subhuman

scarecrows me

im so downgrown and receded ohohohoho and negative canthal tilt and huge broken nose to top it all off, FUUUUUUUUCK
My head is so round my hairline is fucked my eyes are weird my eyebrows are barely visible my jaw is small :feelsrope:

He’ll be ugly when he’s older tbh:feelsjuice:, but I agree if I was a pretty boy my life wouldn’t be nearly as shit:fuk:

He’ll be ugly when he’s older tbh:feelsjuice:, but I agree if I was a pretty boy my life wouldn’t be nearly as shit:fuk:
:feelsrope:I'm just hoping when I rope it'll be the end

if i was pretty boy like vinnie hacker id wouldnt waste a moment of my life anymore