Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was a man that was universally attractive to women

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Imagine being able to go to any country and have a harem of fuckable jb foids lusting after you. You can fuck them without paying a dime. Imagine the constant validation you'll receive that you matter and you are wanted, everyday is like a new adventure. Imagine walking down the street and college whores are eye fucking you lusting after your cock thinking about having your baby :feelsbadman: ,always having plans on the weekend never having to work because you can simply rely on your looks halo to get by in life. Never having to pass out drunk on your bed alone and wake up in your own vomit feeling like blowing your ramen noodles on the wall. I WAS BORN AND MY LIFE WAS OVER.

yeah if you get see the raw primal attraction in a hot young foid there is no point in bothering, imagine wageslaving for years for a blown out jaded whore who only has pity sex while having a disgusting look on her face, if your not Chad there is no point in having sex

yeah if you get see the raw primal attraction in a hot young foid there is no point in bothering, imagine wageslaving for years for a blown out jaded whore who only has pity sex while having a disgusting look on her face, if your not Chad there is no point in having sex
Yea shits brutal incels should be able to get euthanized no point in being here as a subhuman

Attractive men are my enemies just like foids

Everyone wish, it's an universal desire.

Yea shits brutal incels should be able to get euthanized no point in being here as a subhuman
its legala in canacuck, but I am just waiting for sex dolls and ai, maybe vr will get good enough to simulate sex

Attractive men are my enemies just like foids
Chad is just as guilty as foids if not more if I had the chance to kill100 foids vs 1 chad I would kill the Chad, at least then incels chances would actually increase

Chad is just as guilty as foids if not more if I had the chance to kill100 foids vs 1 chad I would kill the Chad, at least then incels chances would actually increase
Based

cucked mentality to have tbh. Make normies,chads and foids lives hell. Make it unbearable for them to tolerate you but never rope. THey win if you rope

Everyone here wishes the same more or less; imagine being a Chad or at least pretty boy Chadlite. You wouldn’t have to settle like normies do or get jack shit like us you would actually have fucking picks.

i dont have to imagine

In the height of human civilization you were attractive to at least one woman. But thanks to feminism and unleashed hypergamy we are going back to the ages humans weren't civilized. It's so fucked up that all societal problems today can be traced back to feminism and hypergamy.

I wish I could be a mogger as well. Taller than all, better looking than all, smarter than all. I enter a room and all the women have their eyes on me because I mogged every single man in their vicinity. 1000 men and women in one room and yet I mog ALL.