Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I was a little bit taller

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
A little height won't save me. I must be over 6ft.

I wish I was 2 inches taller:feelsree::feelsree:. Would make such a big difference

These girls keep passing me by.

:feelsthink:

Attachments

• 519835-3647f00592e539b7f1aa1d6895b87dd8-2.mp4
    553 KB
I need like 6 more inches

2 inches wouldn't do shit for me. I'd go from manlet to manletlite

I've got a colour TV so I can watch the niggers playing basketball.

I wish I was 2 inches taller:feelsree::feelsree:. Would make such a big difference
No it wouldn't, any guy that is 5'10" can just say he's 6ft, the difference is so negligible that most women can't even tell

I'm 5'7", if I became 5'9" it wouldn't make any difference at all

I wish I had 2 inches added to my dick, that makes such a big difference, in fact 1 inch makes a big difference

No it wouldn't, any guy that is 5'10" can just say he's 6ft, the difference is so negligible that most women can't even tell

I wish I had 2 inches added to my dick, that makes such a big difference, in fact 1 inch makes a big difference
2 inches is the difference between a subhuman and a normie. 5'8 will always look subhuman, while 5'10 is just a normie height. Also, dick size is gigacope for an incel. Why would you want a bigger dick as an incel jfl

2 inches is the difference between a subhuman and a normie. 5'8 will always look subhuman, while 5'10 is just a normie height. Also, dick size is gigacope for an incel. Why would you want a bigger dick as an incel jfl
No, 2 inches isn’t gonna magically bump you up to normie if you’re 5’8 assuming you’re ugly. I could see 5’10 to 6’0 making a big difference since you’ll become above average, but your face has to be at least passing. Big dick game works though, dicklet is a death sentence.
Yeah, every guy I talk to IRL lies at least an inch up, sometimes two. Check out this clip where 5’7 Ben Shapiro and another manlet both claim 5’9. Shapiro is CONFIRMED 5’7 btw.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIuO6g5mx7Q

Probably not, you’d get to 5’10 in lifts which is nothing special. It is a big difference at 6’0 barefoot since you can fraud with lifts and mog 90% of men.
You already have a BBC so don’t worry.
What size are you at currently?
He’s 9 inches.

No, 2 inches isn’t gonna magically bump you up to normie if you’re 5’8 assuming you’re ugly. I could see 5’10 to 6’0 making a big difference since you’ll become above average, but your face has to be at least passing.
Extreme cope. 2 inches would completely save me and protect me from the heightmog. I would get heightmogged by like 10% of men, whereas now I get heightmogged by 50%. Just checked and right now Im taller than 1 in 9 people. If I was 2 inches taller I would be taller than 1 in 3. Jfl at thinking that isnt an insane difference:feelskek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good song tho.

Extreme cope. 2 inches would completely save me and protect me from the heightmog. I would get heightmogged by like 10% of men, whereas now I get heightmogged by 50%. Just checked and right now Im taller than 1 in 9 people. If I was 2 inches taller I would be taller than 1 in 3. Jfl at thinking that isnt an insane difference:feelskek:
Please buy lifts, it does give me peace of mind in public. I’m heightmogged by 96% of men where I’m originally from.

In upper class white areas you’ll be mogged by most men at 5’10. You have to go to shithole manlet countries like Indonesia to truly experience being a tallfag.
5'10" is only passable because you look close enough to 6ft feet, its not that 2 inches makes a difference, its that 2 inches towards the range in which you appear to be 6ft tall makes a difference.
It’s barely passing, 6’3-4 is ideal for men.
5 inch BBC?
According to copers here, yes.

It’s barely passing, 6’3-4 is ideal for men.
If you look at the stats, 6ft is the ideal, only 1.5% of women will reject a man for being 6ft tall, past 6'2" women begin to increase rejections for men being too tall (lanky and weak looking).

From the Incel Wiki (Scientific Black Pill):
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128,104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
At 5'10" only around 15% of women will reject you on height alone, but you have to admit you are 5'10". Just say you are 6ft tall and no woman can tell the difference, and even then you can wear some shoes that give you an inch or two.

If you look at the stats, 6ft is the ideal, only 1.5% of women will reject a man for being 6ft tall, past 6'2" women begin to increase rejections for men being too tall (lanky and weak looking).

From the Incel Wiki (Scientific Black Pill):
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128,104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:
  • 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
At 5'10" only around 15% of women will reject you on height alone, but you have to admit you are 5'10". Just say you are 6ft tall and no woman can tell the difference, and even then you can wear some shoes that give you an inch or two.
Crazy how big the jump from 5’8 to 5’10 is. Yeah i agree with too tall being a thing if you’re frame looks weird. If you want to travel to Western Europe you’ll get heightmogged brutally if ur only 6ft. Where I’m from you have to be like 6’5 to be considered tall, 6’1.5 is average. JBT>everything tbh.

Though 5’9+ Is gigamogger height in many countries in South America and SEA.

I wish I was 6'7"