Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i wish i was a liberal tbh

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
there has been nothing good in my life that has come from being based and redpilled. just look at how there are still so many vaccinated people healthy and mogging me hard. the le 2 more weeks until vaxxies die meme is bullshit cope. they are low cortisol because they are ignorant about the orwellian 1984 police state they live in so their lives are more enjoyable than mine. also, most conservatives are just low iq and working class losers and i don't want to associate with them even if i agree with them politically. the highest iq and richest people tend to be liberal, jfl if you think some super high iq stemcel or ceo thinks about hating niggers and jews all day and is some undercover skinhead. if you are conservative you are doomed to stagnate in the lower rungs of the social ladder

Last edited:
kek, I stopped caring about political leanings in others my friend is liberal but he's nice to hang out with I just don't show my shit side to him and we have fun you don't have to parade your beliefs

thoughts on this brutal chudpill @Oroborus

kek, I stopped caring about political leanings in others my friend is liberal but he's nice to hang out with I just don't show my shit side to him and we have fun you don't have to parade your beliefs
yeah i think people are just naturally repulsed by people who are overly political, that goes both ways, left and right

Happy Birthday GIF

hey are low cortisol because they are ignorant about the orwellian 1984 police state they live in so their lives are more enjoyable than mine

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "The Constitution is nothing more than an advisory document. It is not intended to be used as the primary set of laws in America.",
"headline": "Republican defections on national emergency set up Trump's 1st veto",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...d56fe0_a-2ebacce6-ba9e-3ae9-bdd5-75cef3bda558",
"timestamp": "Sun Mar 03 20:49:14 UTC 2019"
},

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"Anybody caught growing a few marijuana plants for their own consumption gets 20 years\"\n\nIt's being rectified. Don't worry.",
"headline": "The Latest: Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/latest-sentencing-hearing-begins-paul-manafort-211554395--politics.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Mar 08 00:15:05 UTC 2019"
},

Last edited: