Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was a LARPer tbh...

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
...and that I wasn't here because women don't want me, but rather for shits and giggles and boredom. That would really nice.

We talk shit about LARPers, but they're in a better position than we are even if they spend time on an incel forum despite not being incel in the first place.

...and that I wasn't here because women don't want me, but rather for shits and giggles and boredom. That would really nice.

We talk shit about LARPers, but they're in a better position than we are even if they spend time on an incel forum despite not being incel in the first place.
LARPers are scrum here to basically be a parody of us and make us look bad

LARPers are scrum here to basically be a parody of us and make us look bad
But wouldn't you rather be a LARPer than an incel? At least LARPers get laid. I would be anything but incel tbh. I'd take testicular cancer over inceldom any day.

I wish all of it was just a huge joke. I wish I had a loving girlfriend....

But wouldn't you rather be a LARPer than an incel? At least LARPers get laid. I would be anything but incel tbh.
Well yeah I'd rather be one. But in terms of the forum they're bad for the community in a whole.

But yeah that would be amazing to have the luxury of just trolling here rather than being serious

i wish all of it was just a huge joke. I wish I had a loving girlfriend....
Why is it so hard for us :( Everyone else seems to have such an easy time getting one.

If I had a gf, I don't see how this place could be remotely interesting. LARPers are mostly secret incels or guys with really ugly gfs (borderline incels).