Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was a kid tbh

S

shibo

Officer
I miss being 9 and all i played was cod when i got home
And roblox

I know what you mean "Childhood was paradise" feel free to PM me if you want to talk childhood or nostalgia or even on discord. I yearn to be a child again just playing Pokemon gen 2 for Gameboy or play with friends in the carefree world of childhood filled with imagination.

I know what you mean "Childhood was paradise" feel free to PM me if you want to talk childhood or nostalgia or even on discord. I yearn to be a child again just playing Pokemon gen 2 for Gameboy or play with friends in the carefree world of childhood filled with imagination.

You can still be an imaginative adult. All billionaires are.

I remember being happy back then :feelsbadman:

But you're 16 op.

But you're 16 op.

STATE OF THIS FORUM

4ce.gif

YOU ARE A FUCKING KID

Stop rotting on this site, FUCK. You’re a mentalcel.

There honestly should be rule that forbids kids to post here.

"Childhood was paradise"

No words if this was the case for you.

You’re still a kid br0

How do you know that?
Only a mentalcel would spam like 8 hair loss threads and then post a picture of a NW 0.5 hairline. He’s delusional

Only a mentalcel would spam like 8 hair loss threads and then post a picture of a NW 0.5 hairline. He’s delusional
He’s 16 and balding. I would sperg out too tbh. Balding is a traumatic experience.

childhood was the best tbh.