Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a Japanese every day

I

incelbot

Banned
-
I wish I was a Japanese every day

I wish i was a grain of sand every day

Stop watching Anime.

It doesn't actually matter. I'm rubber, so I'll just repost the same thing.

Her White worship did nothing except prove how stupid she is.

i wish i was white

I wish I was an anime character, but not an actual Japanese person

wonder if this thing was a chatgpt AI or if it was reclusemaxxer

hard to tell the difference

#MeToo

I also wish you were a Japanese everyday

I wish i was a nordic/anglo white every day

View attachment 948269
Ah yes, muh based nippon
Japan and East Asia are going through second-wave feminism, which is characterized by female whoring in their 20s and getting betabuxx-ed in their 30s. Men can cope with this type of feminism by depriving women of their betabux through MGTOW, NEET-maxxing, Vidyas, and Waifus.

While in the West, feminists saw this coming and developed intersectional third-wave feminism, where the gynocentric ZOG destroys and replaces every facet (intersection) of society. An example of this would be how sub-5 boys are attacked from birth by intersectional feminists until they become troon, fag, cuck, or commit suicide. But even if you make it to your adulthood with your psyche and manhood intact, what are your options under intersectional feminism?
  1. NEET and MGTOW? Most Neetbux goes to foids, foreigners, and frauds. You won't be able to afford copes so you'll rope.
  2. Wagecuck, then retire? Decreasing life expectancy and increasing retirement age, in addition to ZOG and Foids stealing your wages and savings, means that you'll be too old to enjoy your copes by the time you retire.
  3. Got rich through hard work and luck? Don't worry, all your copes will be banned or degraded until they're no longer enjoyable. No cope for you!
If I had to pick, I would rather live under East Asian, second-wave feminism than Western intersectional feminism.

I wish I was taller everyday.

I have some japanese admixture, but still being R1a deutschen 6'4 SS-mann would be peak existence.

I wish I was @Intellau_Celistic

Japan and East Asia are going through second-wave feminism, which is characterized by female whoring in their 20s and getting betabuxx-ed in their 30s. Men can cope with this type of feminism by depriving women of their betabux through MGTOW, NEET-maxxing, Vidyas, and Waifus.

While in the West, feminists saw this coming and developed intersectional third-wave feminism, where the gynocentric ZOG destroys and replaces every facet (intersection) of society. An example of this would be how sub-5 boys are attacked from birth by intersectional feminists until they become troon, fag, cuck, or commit suicide. But even if you make it to your adulthood with your psyche and manhood intact, what are your options under intersectional feminism?
  1. NEET and MGTOW? Most Neetbux goes to foids, foreigners, and frauds. You won't be able to afford copes so you'll rope.
  2. Wagecuck, then retire? Decreasing life expectancy and increasing retirement age, in addition to ZOG and Foids stealing your wages and savings, means that you'll be too old to enjoy your copes by the time you retire.
  3. Got rich through hard work and luck? Don't worry, all your copes will be banned or degraded until they're no longer enjoyable. No cope for you!
If I had to pick, I would rather live under East Asian, second-wave feminism than Western intersectional feminism.
Lol why do you think the things you said is not happening now in East Asia? I'm South Korean and all the things you mentioned are happening through official legislation. Japan is not so much different either. Have no idea about China but they're not that economically developed so this will happen, it's just a matter of time.

I wish I was @Intellau_Celistic

Sadly, they wrote those stories to prevent lying. They even anticipated you would use magnetism to lie about pigment worship.

Sadly, they wrote those stories to prevent lying. They even anticipated you would use magnetism to lie about pigment worship.

Don't try to offer direction. I'm much more intelligent and you muted me to avoid embarrassment.