Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I was a high schooler in America in the 2000s

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

Is it really like they show in the movies?

I rather be a high schooler in the 80s and 90s (In a western country).

Same
F9a137d48e1be23aa416844f6c03112e 1

:cryfeels::feelscry:

Ehhhh...

Life wouldn't be too different as an inkwell. You would just spend most of the time being bullied, rotting on the internet and playing vidya.. All of those nostalgic high school videos you see all the time just feature normies in groups together and not some subhuman rotting in his basement playing WoW or Halo 3 all day.

Last edited:
99% like the movies i know from different sources

You'd still be an inkwell in this time. You would have a much bigger chance of ascending in the early to mid 20th century

@Transcended Trucel how was life as an american high schooler?

Dude, Paramore had like two great songs, please don’t think Americans like Paramore.

@Transcended Trucel how was life as an american high schooler?
horrible and garbage. Only good looking normies and richfags have good highschool lives.

I was bullied loner in school in late 2000s

Ehhhh...

Life wouldn't be too different as an inkwell. You would just spend most of the time being bullied, rotting on the internet and playing vidya.. All of those nostalgic high school videos you see all the time just feature normies in groups together and not some subhuman rotting in his basement playing WoW or Halo 3 all day.
:yes:

What is hs like in france?
There were the popular kids doing plenty of parties with their friends
There were the normies doing plenty of parties with their friends too
And there was me, basically alone...

I spent most of my free time studying and playing video games all alone, while almost everyone was having parties, teen love, fun and obviously, sex.

There were the popular kids doing plenty of parties with their friends
There were the normies doing plenty of parties with their friends too
And there was me, basically alone...

I spent most of my free time studying and playing video games all alone, while almost everyone was having parties, teen love, fun and obviously, sex.
Did they serve baguette in cafeteria?

No it’s nothing like in the movies. Maybe for the football players and cheerleaders it was fun but as non NT subhumans it would have still been hell for us