Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a dog

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
4u8yemlo9on21.jpg

Seems like a much better life than being an ethnic man. But I wouldn't wanna be a dog in China.

We ethnics are worse than trash.

We ethnics are worse than trash.
Men kill dogs in my sand nigger country because they are jealous that dogs are more attractive than us.

Here is a video of a female comforting a dog after some men killed her puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got older.

Men kill dogs in my sand nigger country because they are jealous that dogs are more attractive than us.

Here is a video of a female comforting a dog after some men killed her puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got older.

love your avi tbh ngl. death to Israel

dogs have it better off than us

Nordic dogs>>>>>ethnics

I wish I was god.

damn that pic is pure sui fuel

I wonder if foids choose white dogs over black or brown dogs. Either way, Im subhuman ethnic trash compared to all of them. I understand your pain man. No foids like my kind. But almost every foid(99.9%) likes dogs.