Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was a clone trooper

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
No exception or worries about not find a gf/wife. I could just die in glorious battle amongst my brothers.

A4CC930E 9848 44D8 B1F5 A79774E0E02F

Clone troopers are cool nobody ever questions their sex experiance and are well respected

I wish I had a death star.

didn't you know OP, Disney is planning on reconning the clones so they are all a buncha fags that have gay clone orgies on their downtime

Unironically one of the best copes I had as a child (especially the LEGO editions). I still like the soundtrack. But I was always wanted to be in the CIS, brocel.
Rodger Rodger
Clone troopers are cool nobody ever questions their sex experiance and are well respected
I wish I had a death star.
Based.
didn't you know OP, Disney is planning on reconning the clones so they are all a buncha fags that have gay clone orgies on their downtime
Could be real in 2020.

Unironically one of the best copes I had as a child (especially the LEGO editions). I still like the soundtrack. But I was always wanted to be in the CIS, brocel.

Based.

Could be real in 2020.
The original star wars battlefronts on PS2 were fun, used to play with my brothers and cousins

Clones in pretty much ALL of the media they have been represented in are a bunch of badass gigachads. Stormtroopers are the normie or soy tier ngl. Stormtroopers and Clones both have nice armor designs, but Clones are FAR superior. Also they have much more awesome variants, like the Republic Commandos and such.

I like how the Jedi were using what were specially made cloned human slaves to fight droids and they didn't even ask where the clones came from. It's a good thing they did get an Order 66 right in their asses. All the Separatists wanted to do was leave and the Republic was meant to be a democracy with a senate and everything, so what was the deal with that? They couldn't just have a vote on it and resolve it peacefully?