Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was a Chad-lite

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
If I could experience the world as a 6.25 PSL with good health and NT, I'd truly appreciate life. Living as a full blown Chad might be too easy, making it hard to appreciate things, but living as a Chad-lite would mean: respect from men and women, dating prospects, some struggles but overall bliss, etc. I WANT TO BE CHAD LITE

Don't we all?

“Chad might be too easy, making it hard to appreciate things.”

EBF39FEF 278A 4932 90EA F51A13C03571

Being a Chadlite (7-7.5/10 normie rating) is great. It's 100000 times better than even just being a normie rated 6/10. 6/10 is still trash tbh, obviously a lot better than sub 5, but 7 and above is where it's truly at.

Sub5 is the same as 1/10 in the eyes of women. Never forget that.

I only need 50k to become chadlite:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I don't know why but i feel bad for chadlites.
Chads must suffer tbh.

Screw being chadlite, I want to be chad. With Tinder, female hypergamy has reached the point where chadlites are having difficulty slaying.

And there's no such thing as life being "too easy" (except for foids, who live on cheat mode).

Being a Chadlite (7-7.5/10 normie rating) is great. It's 100000 times better than even just being a normie rated 6/10. 6/10 is still trash tbh, obviously a lot better than sub 5, but 7 and above is where it's truly at.

Sub5 is the same as 1/10 in the eyes of women. Never forget that.
Whenever i think about that brutal tinder 80/20 curve it churns my stomach

I want to be 3.5/10

How is 6.25 a chadlite?

Barely above average is ahrdly better than being ugly. Sub7 is sub7.

What is this, the 80s?

being a chadlite gets you nothing on Tinder/bars/clubs.

You need to be chad to get anything these days.