Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish I was 18 again

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
Imagine being 18 and knowing you have your all life ahead of you

you have DECADES upon decades upon decades to live your life

let's say the average life span is 80
so if you're 18, you have 62 years to get there.

at 18, you've just finished school but you're not an adult yet.
you have lots of time to make mistakes and learn from them.

if you open a business and stick with it, after 10 years you can become a multi-millionaire.

when you're 18, the whole college experience is ahead of you

you have hope for EVERYTHING.
you can become rich, you can become famous, you can do it all! because you have enough time!

compare that this being a 30+ nobody....

Im litterly 18 but i have no Opportunities. Its over at 18

I wish i was never born.

I remember being 18 and having saved up quite a bit of cash. I was thinking of investing into crypto while it was still pretty lucrative, but decided not to because I was risk averse. People I was listening to online encouraged their audience to invest in Bitcoin as it was going to be the future of currency exchange. I was hesitant and decided it would be best to just save income. I really regret that decision :fuk:

No man, I'm tired as fuk at 19 and sometimes want to rope

No man, I'm tired as fuk at 19 and sometimes want to rope
19 is young af

I thought I was old when I was 19, but I would be glad to be 19 now

I'd gladly go back to being 18 , but it wasn't that long ago , i'm 21

if you open a business and stick with it, after 10 years you can become a multi-millionaire.

I was much more suited to investing in crypto as a sixteen-year-old. This would've saved myself and Mother from poverty.

At 18 I was bluepilled, with a oneitis who'd eventually reject me, and a best friend who'd eventually betray me.

I'd rather stay the 21 yo blackpilled guy I am rn

I remember being 18 and having saved up quite a bit of cash. I was thinking of investing into crypto while it was still pretty lucrative, but decided not to because I was risk averse. People I was listening to online encouraged their audience to invest in Bitcoin as it was going to be the future of currency exchange. I was hesitant and decided it would be best to just save income. I really regret that decision :fuk:
Better be safe than sorry, imagine you were a few years older and almost wasted your money on the bored ape shit:feelshaha:
I swear crypto nerds are worse than the stock advice dipshits

I was in the same situation. Had $10k saved up and was going to invest in crypto. Instead went to college and wasted all my savings on that :feelsrope:

I wanna time machine

Same. I'm close to thirty and feel like I've wasted so much time and like everyone is ahead of me. This is mostly due to my social anxiety

nah age 18 is when i knew it was over