Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was 12 years old again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m 16 rn. I wish I was 12 again. It was right before I became fully depressed. I would bike around freely around town with no care at all. Just having fun by myself, chilling. I liked girls at this time and jerked off regularly (tho probably not as much as now) but at the same time I didn’t really think of them or chase after them like how I used to when I got older. Fuck man.

If you think youre depressed now wait till you finish high school and become neet. You wont last 1 month

I wish I was never born

12 yo I was already a subhuman... I wish I was 3 or 4 yo again
your post reminds me of this song

"Oh, I want to be a baby again...Oh, I want pure thoughts in my head"
:cryfeels::feelsmusic:

Shitty time for me tbh. I wish I was 8 or 9 years old.

Same. Best years of my life.

Same but now i can at least buy alcohol

I wish I was 16 again. Time passes fast holy shit.

Yes, 2006 was a great year

Shitty time for me tbh. I wish I was 8 or 9 years old.
I would like to be that old too but the only thing was I didn’t go out much because my parents didn’t let me because of my age, not much different from now tho because I have no business being outside (no friends, no girl) so I just stay inside. When I was 12 I got to bike around freely, tho it was by myself, but it was beautiful. Just looking at nature and shit. Thinking about life, but not thinking too deep.
I wish I was 16 again. Time passes fast holy shit.
Im 16 bro
Yes, 2006 was a great year
For me I was 12 in like 2016

Really? What do they taste like?
I just started drinking about like a few days ago but i take like a couple of swigs and it tastes really really sour but not sour like sour apples like a weird kinda sour like sour that like imagine if you left juice for too long or something that kind of sour. And it has a bad weird burning aftertaste. But I go back to drinking more and more of it each day. They buy wine every Friday. Sometimes they bring rum from out of the country on occasion because we have family outside of the US

I just started drinking about like a few days ago but i take like a couple of swigs and it tastes really really sour but not sour like sour apples like a weird kinda sour like sour that like imagine if you left juice for too long or something that kind of sour. And it has a bad weird burning aftertaste. But I go back to drinking more and more of it each day. They buy wine every Friday. Sometimes they bring rum from out of the country on occasion because we have family outside of the US
You said you drink your parents. What do your parents taste like?

You said you drink your parents. What do your parents taste like?
it tastes really really sour but not sour like sour apples like a weird kinda sour like sour that like imagine if you left juice for too long or something that kind of sour. And it has a bad weird burning aftertaste.
That’s my best description prolly tbh