Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I stayed bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The truth hurts :feelsbadman:

Still would have gotten no pussy if you were bluepilled. Better to know the truth.

but it's the truth

Blue pill isn't good for the mental health. The only thing it's good for is staying fit for yourself.

Do you really want to try again and again and fail everytime because you are too delusional to realize the truth?
Most bluepillers I know are even more miserable than we are and we should be grateful for the wisdom of the blackpill.

Do you really want to try again and again and fail everytime because you are too delusional to realize the truth?
Most bluepillers I know are even more miserable than we are and we should be grateful for the wisdom of the blackpill.
If they're just as miserable then id rather be blackpilled. I don't rlly care about productivity or wisdom or anything I just want happiness

The knowledge process is painfu :bluepill: to :redpill: and final last :blackpill:

I don't ever remember actually being fully bluepilled.

I don't ever remember actually being fully bluepilled.
Apart from when I was a rlly young kid, me neither. When I was a young teen tho I was bluepilled redpilled and blackpilled at the same time and I would shift between them. There would be times when I would cry and accept I'm ugly and it's over and times when I would watch redpill stuff on YouTube as well as stuff like alpha m

I was like that too upon joining youngcel.