Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I looked more intimidating

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
Due to my height, small frame and baby face I'm not taken seriously by anyone. Normies make fun of me and at best pity me. If I was taller and more masculine looking I think they would be more scared and less likely to laugh at me in public. Maybe this will happen less as I get older. It's mostly normies the same age as me who make fun of me.

Due to my height, small frame and baby face I'm not taken seriously by anyone. Normies make fun of me and at best pity me. If I was taller and more masculine looking I think they would be more scared and less likely to laugh at me in public. Maybe this will happen less as I get older. It's mostly normies the same age as me who make fun of me.
same

I don't suffer from this problem so I will be sure to terrorize normies in your name:feelsautistic:

Same I wouldnt even care about being ugly if I was tall with a big frame and intimidating looking

Atleast Then I could live without disrespect even if I was still an incel

I would probably be able to have a more fun life too instead of having to hermitMaxx to avoid being treated like shit

Same I wouldnt even care about being ugly if I was tall with a big frame and intimidating looking
This is literally all it takes to ascend, you wouldn't even be considered as ugly to foids

This is literally all it takes to ascend, you wouldn't even be considered as ugly to foids
I mean I would be tall and intimidating but still unattractive to foids like andre the giant or some mf like that

Slash your face with a knife also take roids to get that puberty you never got

I can never look intimidating as a manlet even if I gymmaxxed

I can never look intimidating as a manlet even if I gymmaxxed
If you have a good frame you can look intimidating depending on your height but if you have a bad frame its over

Overlooking all the other debuffs, one perk of being a deathnik/afrikang is guaranteeing no one will fuck with you.
Fr.

Especially in the whiter neighborhoods those niggas are so scared of me lmaoo.

The funniest part is I'm probably one of the least threatening people you will ever meet jfl

Dont know if this method is 100% but what I do is wear jackets (only works if cold) puts a placebo effect making you seem bigger, try to make my voice deeper, and grow a little more facial hair. At the very least I itmidate foids.

if i remember correctly you are 18? you could try HGH, but it might be too late for it to have any significant effect on your height

Get a tattoo if you really want to look scary that much.